Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is remarkable. This one bloke spends 2 minutes telling the cops he loves them as human being and they’re all in this together. Then he gets yanked away in military formation and arrested.

Bear in mind some in the West see freedom of speech as entirely about the ability to tell racist jokes and women to * off.

This is remarkable. This one bloke spends 2 minutes telling the cops he loves them as human being and they’re all in this together. Then he gets yanked away in military formation and arrested.

Bear in mind some in the West see freedom of speech as entirely about the ability to tell racist jokes and women to fu** off.

Why do they turn violent 🤔...

A Ivy League-educated lawyer and member of a Brooklyn community board was among those arrested for hurling a Molotov cocktail at a marked NYPD vehicle.

Mattis, a graduate of Princeton University and New York University law school, is an associate at corporate Manhattan firm Pryor Cashman.
Slightly misleading headline there.

Anyway, it'd be fair to say that he's now an ex-associate at corporate Manhattan firm Pryor Cashman.

They tried peacefully but the police escalated it, then it turned nasty.

That does not excuse the bullshit I posted in any way whatsoever.

Those cretins are no better than the pigs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That does not excuse the bullshit I posted in any way whatsoever.

Those cretins are no better than the pigs.

I wasn’t referring to the bullshit you have posted. I was making a statement on why the protests have turned violent and are smashing things, or burning things down.... like the police station.

I would suggest to anyone with a business in an area where the police are about to start a riot, do not hang around. The police won’t help you, they want a riot more then the protesters do.

What is incorrect about it?

it is like saying a corporation doesn't have an army yet and communist nations had armies a long time ago. You can make an accurate statement and that statement can be stupid at the same time. It doesn't have to be inaccurate to be stupid. It is not the purpose of corporations to have armies, they are not allowed to. Corporations weren't allowed to fly to space until recently. The government bodies had to regulate the industry first and ensure it was safe to do so before allowing it.

it is like saying a corporation doesn't have an army yet and communist nations had armies a long time ago. You can make an accurate statement and that statement can be stupid at the same time. It doesn't have to be inaccurate to be stupid. It is not the purpose of corporations to have armies, they are not allowed to. Corporations weren't allowed to fly to space until recently. The government bodies had to regulate the industry first and ensure it was safe to do so before allowing it.
Allen Dulles fixed that though, Wall Street was given an army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back