Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hate to be a cop in the USA, some have been killed, one car was torched while cops were in it. Anyone angry at them I doubt would sit there calmly while mob came swarming towards them.

I don't think every police officer should have to pay for the crimes of a minority. The problem is the governments have been really s**t in terms of dealing with the problem, they recruit a lot of people who just shouldn't be policemen and their training is quite poor by western standards.
The IDF trains them.

It literally makes so much sense as to why the police behave as they do.

The political prostitution of this mans death is a putrid disgrace conducted by people with zero personal ethics, but don't believe me, just ask his family................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Italian pizza place with access to automatic weapons.. the only more stereotypical thing I could thing of if they were playing cards out the back at the time.

................Antifa :fist:........... decided to jog along and seek out some lone dork in a MAGA hat.:D

Neighbourhood kids who have nothing better to do in lockdown, make no mistake same would happen if we hadn’t pushed out the safety net for everyone.

They're probably rioting because dad took their laptop off them.

Feeble little cucks who are taking the opportunity to hide inside the mob and act on their angst...........................backed the * up by a single alpha male.

They're probably rioting because dad took their laptop off them.

Feeble little cucks who are taking the opportunity to hide inside the mob and act on their angst...........................backed the fu** up by a single alpha male.
I don’t really make light of the situation because police brutality and racism are two big issues in the US but what’s going on now is not much to do with it.
These kids have no where to go and no money to buy anything. It’s a predicable response to lockdown.

I don’t really make light of the situation because police brutality and racism are two big issues in the US but what’s going on now is not much to do with it.
These kids have no where to go and no money to buy anything. It’s a predicable response to lockdown.

Spray paint is free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back