Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One can be antifascist and maintain capitalist ideals though, hating Nazis, rejecting Trump and protesting against killer cops are all inclusive activities.
Again violently over throw Trump,
who goes in his place, Pence?
Biden?
Mad Dog Mattis?

you could argue that America’s oligarchic monopoly over the political parties has already created a hybrid two party fascist system anyway.

Last edited:

Again over throw Trump,
Biden?
Mad Dog Mattis?

you could argue that America’s oligarchic monopoly over the political parties has already created a hybrid two party fascist system anyway.
It's not my fight, I live in Australia. I mentioned it only because you did. But being against the current administration doesn't preclude having the solution. You would likely find the general sentiment of antifascist movements towards past presidents would be quite consistent.
Bingo on the last part. The best any of us can hope for is to pick our battles and try to shape the system from the margins, be that left, right or whatever.

Again violently over throw Trump,
Biden?
Mad Dog Mattis?

Don’t overthink it. There’s a loose collection of people who want to confront fascists from within the state and outside it.

They don’t kill anyone, aren’t a threat and are a minor footnote in this issue.

^ It's bad behaviour from her, sure, but a ridiculously long bow to draw in blaming university education for it.

It's another tweet that achieves nothing but stoke the left/right angst.

No sane person would say she was acting appropriately, the video speaks for itself.

^ It's bad behaviour from her, sure, but a ridiculously long bow to draw in blaming university education for it.

You should visit one. Start at administration.

Tony Timpa's murder didn't occur in the same climate as Floyd's. He didn't have a crowd recording it and immediately posting it online. The police kept it all very hush hush for months. And it was still news when it came out what happened.
You could list off 1000 names of people of all colours and backgrounds killed by police brutality and ask why there were no riots then, but what does that add to things now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it always civilians stopping the looters? Have yet to see a video of cops stopping looters

I have, but I assume the videographers tend to look for them belting people.

Hey, riot all you like I say, just don't apply bullshit to justifying it.

I have, but I assume the videographers tend to look for them belting people.

Hey, riot all you like I say, just don't apply bullshit to justifying it.

I’ve seen one video. In that video the cops handcuffed the store owners because they assumed they were the ones looting.

Coincidentally the store owners were black

I’ve seen one video. In that video the cops handcuffed the store owners because they assumed they were the ones looting.

Coincidentally the store owners were black

In the video I saw they were flat out going to town.

However, it was night, the doors were smashed and the bloke was inside the business. Very bad timing.

I find the global spread of the BLM movement a good thing, it’s a step in the right direction. Protests in nearly every major city

However it says a lot that we’ve barely heard a peep out of people regarding the deaths from drone strikes from US military and allies. 115 civilians (including 70 children) dead from 10 seperate drone strikes.

There’s a hypocrisy there I can’t quite put into words. I’m not trying to virtue signal or anything, I just find it interesting.

Even when Wikileaks shares the video of the US taking out a group of civilians, the whole West went “* that’s terrible” but then just went back to business. People are strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back