Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with that but he’s at the wheel at the moment.

Okay, but just remember that my entire point has been about those who would highlight Trump whilst remaining deathly silent about the other mob.

These people are statists of another color. Moderates that utilise extremism to gain power.

Of course, I call for a tearing down of the current system altogether, so taking any side runs contra to my beliefs, but at least the state will not gain that much more power than it already has under "the right", in comparison to what would happen should "the left" gain power.

Seriously, could you imagine what would happen should SJW's take and hold complete power? It would instantaneously collapse because it has no relationship with physical reality. Look no further than South Africa if you want to see the mess that identity politics can create.

Okay, but just remember that my entire point has been about those who would highlight Trump whilst remaining deathly silent about the other mob.

These people are statists of another color. Moderates that utilise extremism to gain power.

Of course, I call for a tearing down of the current system altogether, so taking any side runs contra to my beliefs, but at least the state will not gain that much more power than it already has under "the right", in comparison to what would happen should "the left" gain power.

Seriously, could you imagine what would happen should SJW's take and hold complete power? It would instantaneously collapse because it has no relationship with physical reality. Look no further than South Africa if you want to see the mess that identity politics can create.

What do you mean by South Africa?

A lot of elites are laughing at us obsessing over the left-right paradigm. Who truly benefits from the outrage and fuelling division?

I don’t know, secret cabals and shadowy figures are beyond my pay grade.

Last edited:
Exactly. They use the social media dopamine addiction machine to make people angry every morning as soon as they check their phones.

Hence every morning Snake blusters in here full of righteous anger,posting the things he's seen that make him angry, brain coursing with dopamine.

Blissfully unaware he's just another footsoldier for the establishmd forces of capital.

I can’t comment on snake, but the narratives about SJWs are best avoided. It’s not even a narrative. It’s just screechy shouting and tweeting. Last night there was a brief SJW story about women shaving their head.

It was fake.

But right wing warriors like Paul Joseph Watson piled in or was tricked. Cue more angry tweeting.

A lot of elites are laughing at us obsessing over the left-right paradigm. Who truly benefits from the outrage and fuelling division?

I think the winners of narratives about SJWs and radical blacks are often in plain sight.

Ahaha, now you're a apartheid sympathiser.

First they kept us ignorant and fearful of god.

Then they kept us comfortable.

Then they made us scared.

Now they have us distracted and fighting each other.

All the while, the money keeps flowing upwards.

Money and resources.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The biggest transfer of money upwards happened over there a few months ago. Always use a crisis hey

The biggest transfer of money upwards happened over there a few months ago. Always use a crisis hey
Do we know who benefited from this?

I'm sure there are corporate interests all over this.

Do we know who benefited from this?

I'm sure there are corporate interests all over this.
Here's a report that is worth a read. It tracks the net worth of the hyper wealthy during the pandemic.

A tragedy of Trump and his army of anti-SJWs is how many people have been blinded to the realities of class and wealth.

Is this the biggest movement the world has seen or would that still be the anti war movement of the 60’s & 70’s?
It's definitely the most covered from a media perspective, both 'traditional' and 'social'.

I reckon the Arab Spring and fall of Communism in Europe were comparable if not bigger. It's just human nature to think things that have occurred recently are the biggest, shiniest and best. (With the exception of footy, it was sh*tloads better in the nineties. No-one denies this.)

NEW YORK (Reuters) - National Football League (NFL) Commissioner Roger Goodell said the league made mistakes in not listening to players, in a video on Friday denouncing racism in the United States amid widespread protests over police brutality against black people.

We, the National Football League, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest,” said Goodell. “We, the National Football League, believe black lives matter.”

Protests around the country are emblematic of the centuries of silence, inequality and oppression of black players, coaches, fans and staff,” said Goodell. “I will be reaching out to players who have raised their voices and others on how we can improve.”

The NFL sent the video out just hours after U.S. President Donald Trump renewed his call for an end to kneeling protests during the national anthem.

Cucked again

Why are these right wing idiots so quick to nail themselves to a cross?

The decrepit campaigner just tear gassed peaceful protestors and contemplated using the military to punish dissent, and he cries censorship about a tweet being deleted.

Rich white privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back