Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno much about Buttegieg but he presents well and doesn’t look like a Pensioner
Wouldn’t touch the navy intel guy with a ten foot pole unless you want more wars..

Apparently CNN broke the story prior to the debate on their news program and walked in to effectively ambush Sanders...according to Fox..who have the shitz because the biggest bounce in funding went to Sanders after the Debate.

There’s only one winner in this and he wasn’t even there
Biden.

geez I hate to use a Fox News article here but do you actually believe anything coming out of warrens mouth?
I think this is her last ditch ploy to get nominated.

on the flip side to it, the super delegates don’t have as much pull as the last primary and who ever bows out between Warren and Sanders, the other will get the nom because shear weight of numbers.
I don’t think Biden can win from here.
Most of Fox is rubbish, but there is some truth to some of their articles, likewise with CNN.

I am biased in regards to Warren, as that stunt with the Native American heritage really reduced her trustworthiness.
How does that look bad on Bernie?
Yea, I don't agree with the original tweeter in this particular instance. Now, we have Warren and Bernie supporters going at it, with Bernie being dragged into the mud over sexism claims. You are also getting right-wingers on twitter defending Sanders for the first ever time over this entire affair.

Biden.

Most of Fox is rubbish, but there is some truth to some of their articles, likewise with CNN.

I am biased in regards to Warren, as that stunt with the Native American heritage really reduced her trustworthiness.

Yea, I don't agree with the original tweeter in this particular instance. Now, we have Warren and Bernie supporters going at it, with Bernie being dragged into the mud over sexism claims. You are also getting right-wingers on twitter defending Sanders for the first ever time over this entire affair.
CNN and FOX are entertainment. They’re great cheap seats to the biggest show on earth, the US elections....

Dunno much about Buttegieg but he presents well and doesn’t look like a Pensioner
Even though some of their policies seem a little out there, Yang and Gabbard also offer something a bit different from the others.

Biden is likely to feature as a witness in the Trump impeachment
for the Republicans.
After the stunt Pelosi pulled, I wouldn’t be surprised if Giuliani went after Hunter.
Giulianis claim to fame before being mayor, was the Rico case against the mafia. He’s a fantastic lawyer and all over the corruption. Kid gloves might come off.

Giuliani going to find it diifficult to explain he lied about not meeting Torner
Here’s an op ed from Victoria Toensing
about the Washington posts Torner connection.

She served as deputy assistant attorney general in the Criminal Division of the U.S. Justice Department from 1984-1988, where she established the department’s Terrorism Unit.

Wouldn’t touch the navy intel guy with a ten foot pole unless you want more wars..

Okkayyyy

Not in this case. CNN and Warren were in complete sync with each other on this Sanders sexist/liar thing, from the moderator to the microphone being magically left on for Warren.

I do agree that CNN/Fox are cut from the same cloth, absolute partisan cheerleaders.

Reckon you’ve read this one wrong mate, people are seeing through Warren. She’s taken most of the criticism for preforming a political stunt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon you’ve read this one wrong mate, people are seeing through Warren. She’s taken most of the criticism for preforming a political stunt.
I haven’t read it wrong it all, I made the exact same points as you in the following posts about it being a stunt. The point that it looks bad for her was fairly implicit.

Last edited:
I haven’t read it wrong it all, I made the exact same points as you in the following posts about it being a stunt. The point that it looks bad for her was fairly implicit.

Fair enough. I thought you were saying it was bad for Bernie good for Warren.

Christ, imagine if Biden goes up against Trump? Biden is cooked. Trumps cooked too, but he’s more speedy type cooked.

Christ, imagine if Biden goes up against Trump? Biden is cooked. Trumps cooked too, but he’s more speedy type cooked.
Creepy uncle Joe vs I don’t drink but I’ll crash a few adderall to get me up and going.. what a world.

Personally I think Biden’s race is cooked, mr ‘jim crow’ Bloomberg is a possibility but I think the people would riot.
I think Bernie might get the nom but he’ll be smashed worse then Corbyn after the impeach drama disappears.
And it’ll be framed as trump vs crazy democrats.

In fairness to your original assessment, I did make the point that he was drawn into a he/she said situation about sexism. Some of the democrat base have subsequently gone after him, but most haven’t and even republicans are supporting him.

It screams democrat infighting to their voter base.

I think all three of them are cooked, but I am just an ageist.

In fairness to your original assessment, I did make the point that he was drawn into a he/she said situation about sexism. Some of the democrat base have subsequently gone after him, but most haven’t and even republicans are supporting him.

Yep; with Iowa coming up I feel like it’s going to be

Haha. Yeah Bernie is a bit cooked too. They bloody all are. Freak show up there

I think that’s the point thou.
Trump vs policy and he is cooked.

Trump vs crazy democrats and he wins everyday of the week.

Honestly think their best chance to beat him is Gabbard but they’re blocking her. Bernie has a pretty big following so maybe him...Trump lost the popular vote to Clinton after all.

Honestly think their best chance to beat him is Gabbard but they’re blocking her. Bernie has a pretty big following so maybe him...Trump lost the popular vote to Clinton after all.
You’ve got to beat Trump with moderates, that’s where the swing votes are. As much as I like Gabbard, she isn’t your standard left leaning moderate and she would struggle to attract enough American centrists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back