Gasometer

TheBrownDog
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
There will be a mechanism that holds the tv to the bracket. Either a rod you pull out or a clip. Then you just lift the tv off the hooks.
Yes finally got up there with the Painter and after some discussion he will work around it. The tv is 10 years old. Still works well but sheesh they made them heavy!

DesertRoo

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This story is insane. Every bit of it

I love the part displayed no psychological illness.. um sure, there’s some deep hatred to her parents there, I’m sure freud would have a field day.

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I love the part displayed no psychological illness.. um sure, there’s some deep hatred to her parents there, I’m sure freud would have a field day.
Clearly mental. Don’t be surprised if they’re in the paper again in a few years for trying to kill someone else who they’ve directed their self loathing at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twinkletoes

Jan 28, 2004
Tender Touch
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MVFC, Storm, Everton, Socceroos
The tv is 10 years old. Still works well but sheesh they made them heavy!
Our old massive plasma tv went kaput week one of lockdown one. The pandemic panic had nothing on the family’s panic seeing the telly die. So I had to replace the bastard at a time I was unsure I’d even have a friggin’ income.

It weighed 72kg’s ffs!

New one’s a million times better and lighter (as was my wallet).

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Our old massive plasma tv went kaput week one of lockdown one. The pandemic panic had nothing on the family’s panic seeing the telly die. So I had to replace the bastard at a time I was unsure I’d even have a friggin’ income.

It weighed 72kg’s ffs!

New one’s a million times better and lighter (as was my wallet).
If not for the lock down, I could have put you on to some electrical "freelance" suppliers in Kensington.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
My old came home more than once with something he had bought at Ma. Flynn's 🤣
The old "Centennial" was also a good local spot for after hours "shopping".

1597193312290.png

I still haven't worked out why they used to throw that much stuff out down at the wharf for the wharfies to take home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom