Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The phrase: The Banality of Evil springs to mind with people like this.

Nothing special, then bang; a crime so terrible there are not words to describe it.

It is evil, in the biblical sense.

fu** him. fu** his childhood. There is no excuse for what he did. This is about the mother and her three young children. Weak campaigner didn’t even have the courage to set himself on fire. FFS.

Hey, just to be clear I completely agree with this.

I just want to reiterate that things like this are done by people not some other species.

i agree 100%.
Normal people , like you and I can not in anyway understand it.

Im guessing Ferby was alluding to the fact that there must be some unusual circumstances in his life, that led him to react the way he did.

No, more that whatever unusual circumstances you might face you still can't ever do this s**t. I might not have made that clear cos it's a complicated thing.

What I really mean was know you own self and take responsibility for your actions.

I've done some bad things to people in the past. Not to family but to someone I felt wronged me. And frankly they got what was coming to them given the life we were leading but I'll always regret it. I didn't murder them either but I reckon decades later it still hurts them physically. If they are still alive.

As a man with a family your most important job is to look after them.

This campaigner didn't just fail that test, he shat all over it.

The phrase: The Banality of Evil springs to mind with people like this.

Nothing special, then bang; a crime so terrible there are not words to describe it.

It is evil, in the biblical sense.

Yes exactly. The banality of evil ...

On a much lighter note, I am gonna go and get my little mate from school, we're gonna go and get a milkshake, then have dinner at the local RSL and then tomorrow, we're off to the Dome, or whatever it's called these days :-D

Mine just text me a request that I would normally say no way

Today I just said ‘ok’

They are on mobile phones these days.

Off topic. Credit where it’s due, JLG. Your “troll/not troll” Marlion Pickett/Rising Star thread made my morning when it popped up on my screen. The reference to Liam Anthony in conjunction with Dusty was pure gold. 🤣

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The way Fox Sports have reported this story has been pathetic

He murdered them

Not to mention Andrew Bolts defence of this child groomer?

There’s a line that’s crossed here and in the space of 24 hours media outlets have humanized both

Unbelievable

Hey, just to be clear I completely agree with this.

I just want to reiterate that things like this are done by people not some other species.

No, more that whatever unusual circumstances you might face you still can't ever do this s**t. I might not have made that clear cos it's a complicated thing.

What I really mean was know you own self and take responsibility for your actions.

I've done some bad things to people in the past. Not to family but to someone I felt wronged me. And frankly they got what was coming to them given the life we were leading but I'll always regret it. I didn't murder them either but I reckon decades later it still hurts them physically. If they are still alive.

As a man with a family your most important job is to look after them.

This campaigner didn't just fail that test, he shat all over it.

I understand the point you’re making. He’s made up of the exact stuff you, me and all humans are.

Im just not willing to have that philosophical discussion today. He doesn’t deserve it.

This really got to me mate. Every time I think about it, I can’t help imagining those kids and their mum. It’s so ****ed.

I understand the point you’re making. He’s made up of the exact stuff you, me and all humans are.

Im just not willing to have that philosophical discussion today. He doesn’t deserve it.

This really got to me mate. Every time I think about it, I can’t help imagining those kids and their mum. It’s so f’ed.

No worries.

I didn't realise he was a league player.

Geeze I hope his brain was f’ed from concussions.
Bit unfair dragging the NRL into it yeh ? I read he spent one year in 2005 on the Warriors list but never played a game.
They’ve humanized him by linking his one trial run with NZ into it.
It’s a cop out

He murdered them

There’s a line that’s crossed here and in the space of 24 hours media outlets have humanized both

Unbelievable

Andrew Bolt is beneath contempt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He murdered them

Unbelievable

Agreed words are powerful, I think one is a lazy writer, the other is Andrew bolt, who actually knows better, which makes him even worse.

Protect the church at any cost to to reputation..
The journalist who broke this open, was one of the ones that helped nail Pell.

Pell,is admired by Bolt; the journalist is from the ABC.

Provides a perfect storm for the Murdoch inspired hatred machine.

He is now doubling down playing the victim. Beneath contempt.

The journalist who broke this open, was one of the ones that helped nail Pell.

Pell,is admired by Bolt; the journalist is from the ABC.

Provides a perfect storm for the Murdoch inspired hatred machine.

He is now doubling down playing the victim. Beneath contempt.
I wouldn’t put Bolt in the admire pell catalog, he’s just a greasy poll climber.

might be wrong but didn’t he come back from a US junket with the fire brand rhetoric as a writing style?
Another case of John turning into Sammy Newman.

Protect the church at any cost to reputation..
Quite amazing when you consider he's an avowed atheist. The truth is he's not even a conservative - he's a contrarian who has a pathological hatred for the left. If he believes the left are taking a stance on anything or anyone he'll go the other way. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back