Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy s**t its up to $98k!

From comedian Brad Williams:
I’ve set up a GoFundMe to send brave Quaden and his mother to Disneyland. Let’s show a bullied kid that he is loved!

Edit: $165k. All money left after the young bloke and his mum have had a week in LA will go to anti-bullying charities. 👍👍

Last edited:

Holy s**t its up to $98k!

From comedian Brad Williams:
I’ve set up a GoFundMe to send brave Quaden and his mother to Disneyland. Let’s show a bullied kid that he is loved!
Brilliant. Just donated. They've raised 100k.

Went for a drive from lakes entrance to Mallacoota today. I’m dumbfounded how the town of Mallacoota survived.
The amount of devastation all around the town and a few of the streets made my realise how lucky they were.
It’s quite surreal to see and only imagine how frightening it would have been.
I was on alert at Lakes but this was basically all around the town and some of the burnt houses were less than 1km from the town centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That might just be the end of Wilders career, no longer undefeated, to dangerous for a title shot.

Fury will move onto Joshua.

Depends if he's too proud to invoke the rematch clause. That was savage though. Thank god his corner looked after him.

Fury is a megastar.

Wilder punches like a frantic street fighter.

Just wildly throwing right hands in the general direction of his opponent.

Agree that Wilder doesn’t have the best craft, but that’s underselling him. He definitely looks for the knock out, who can blame him, he’s the best knock out puncher ever.

Fury played this beautifully. He bulked up and beat Wilder at his own game.

This is the best boxing has been in a very long time.

Agree that Wilder doesn’t have the best craft, but that’s underselling him. He definitely looks for the knock out, who can blame him, he’s the best knock out puncher ever.

Fury played this beautifully. He bulked up and beat Wilder at his own game.

This is the best boxing has been in a very long time.
100% agree on this, heavy weight boxing needs a few of them at the top of their game, they also need that any given Sunday feel. don’t get me wrong I think Wilder could’ve got one shot in and we would’ve been talking a different result.

What I’m happy about is there’s no more Floyd mayweather, protecting the record, only taking fights when they’re over the hill.

Last edited:
If there is a rematch, it’ll be after Joshua vs Fury.

Wilder will have to cause carnage to a few opponents, to get the momentum for it. Might be a bridge to far.

Depends on the clause. Fury might not have a choice. Similar to Zerafa having to fight Horn in a rematch despite wanting to move past him

Depends on the clause. Fury might not have a choice. Similar to Zerafa having to fight Horn in a rematch despite wanting to move past him
I just don’t think it’s in Wilders best interests to do so.
He needs to pick and choose his fights carefully and a peak Fury with what we saw today that may only get stronger and fitter is just going to be career suicide.
Not in terms of fights but he could get really hurt and that’s why they threw the towel in.

The presentation of Tyson today was scary for Wilder and he was no match.

Money wise there wouldn’t be the same demand for a 3rd that we got today and everyone will want to see Joshua and Fury. Whether we get it is another thing but clearly Wilder has some soul searching to do.

But if it’s for one final Pay day then yeh can see it. His team has already stated they want a third.

He needs to pick and choose his fights carefully and a peak Fury with what we saw today that may only get stronger and fitter is just going to be career suicide.
Not in terms of fights but he could get really hurt and that’s why they threw the towel in.

Money wise there wouldn’t be the same demand for a 3rd that we got today and everyone will want to see Joshua and Fury. Whether we get it is another thing but clearly Wilder has some soul searching to do.

But if it’s for one final Pay day then yeh can see it. His team has already stated they want a third.

Wilder and Fury are the two best heavy weights in the world right now. Joshua isn’t even in the conversation. Both these blokes would finish him.

It’d be career suicide if Wilder doesn’t invoke the rematch, because no one will want to fight him with nothing to gain but everything to lose.

Watching The Australian Dream on ABC...
Anyone who booed Adam Goodes should hang their heads in shame! Absolute disgrace!!
It is a blight on AFL fans & the general public that one is the games greats went out on such a s**t note because of racist assholes!

i agree with this, if there is a third fight it’ll be down the track, when both have gone thru a few people. Right now there’d be little to no interest.

they need another big build up to it. Might take a few years to get back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back