Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely, and this is the issue.

To be honest I haven’t heard from her since she was invited to speak to the UN or whatever it was. Since then the only time I hear or read about her is when people are telling her to be quiet. If they want her to go away shouldn’t they just ignore her?

To be honest I haven’t heard from her since she was invited to speak to the UN or whatever it was. Since then the only time I hear or read about her is when people are telling her to be quiet. If they want her to go away shouldn’t they just ignore her?

I think she’s will be looked back upon as being the break out person for the expansion of teens into the political sphere over the next century

200 years ago kids were seen as cheap labour on the Industrial Revolution

Look how times have shifted over the past 200 hundred years

Would not be surprised that the voting age shifts to 15 years by my death in 50 years. (Aiming for the century)

I think she’s will be looked back upon as being the break out person for the expansion of teens into the political sphere over the next century

200 years ago kids were seen as cheap labour on the Industrial Revolution

Look how times have shifted over the past 200 hundred years

Would not be surprised that the voting age shifts to 15 years by my death in 50 years. (Aiming for the century)

Hope not. 15 year olds think they know everything but know Jack s**t. If I think about myself at 15, mate I was a dickhead. Obviously not everyone is the same but they need life experience to figure most things out.

so Iran have arrested the guy who allegedly filmed the downing of the plane due to National Security grounds.

I wonder if it’s related to..
the fact that the Russians are claiming that the targeting of a passenger jet is highly unlikely without assistance..

The Russians will be actively doing everything in their power to muddy the waters.. otherwise #dontbuyspudnikrockets

But as I said, is there any ‘truth’ to it.. :straining:??
I’m just interested how these things get started...

Last edited:
I wonder when Boris decided to pull out of the Iran deal.. before or after the arrest of British consulate staff?

Hope not. 15 year olds think they know everything but know Jack s**t. If I think about myself at 15, mate I was a dickhead. Obviously not everyone is the same but they need life experience to figure most things out.

I know 80 year olds with life experience and have made dumb decisions over the past decade. Neither senile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back