Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve met Ben Roberts-Smith, lets just say I’m not surprised how he won his Victoria Cross.. in the nicest possible terms he reminds me of a cartoon character from the 70s.

If he jumped in the bunker, I would’ve thrown down my weapons also.
I’m honestly surprised he hasn’t been picked up by Hollywood.

He's going to be serving a sentence for murder within a few years, once all appeals etc exhausted.

I've never met him but yes, by all accounts the classic all Australian action hero.

Also, wife basher.

And as I pointed out you wouldn't have said boo during Obama's administration. Most didn't. Different ball game now. Zero consistency.

At least the Obomber got Bin Laden.

What's Trump got apart from an Orange head, a case of coronavirus and a reputation for fraudulent business practises?

He's going to be serving a sentence for murder within a few years, once all appeals etc exhausted.

I've never met him but yes, by all accounts the classic all Australian action hero.

Also, wife basher.
yes he’s certainly a Ferrari driving the unseal section of the Gibb River Road.

I don’t envy the military boys.. not sure how they get back to normal society. I was friends with a few of the paratroopers, after they left, they’re stuck going in and out of jail. It’s just sad to see.

At least the Obomber got Bin Laden.

What's Trump got apart from an Orange head, a case of coronavirus and a reputation for fraudulent business practises?
Soleimani > Bin Laden

yep...Trump has done nothing well...

yes he’s certainly a Ferrari driving the unseal section of the Gibb River Road.

I don’t envy the military boys.. not sure how they get back to normal society. I was friends with a few of the paratroopers, after they left, they’re stuck going in and out of jail. It’s just sad to see.

I have a mate who was in Rawanda.

Their ooe were strict as *. No engagement without being fired on first, or attacked anyway.

They had to stand there while people told other people wtte of:

Strip off and hand over your stuff and we'll shoot you in the head, other wise we attack you with machetes.

In front of UN peacekeepers who would have to watch and were under orders not to intervene. What a *en joke. No way I could have stood that. I'd have shot campaigners for sure.

Mention Rawanda to my friend and there is a fair chance he'll end up either locked up or in hospital that night.

I have a mate who was in Rawanda.

Their ooe were strict as fu**. No engagement without being fired on first, or attacked anyway.

They had to stand there while people told other people wtte of:

Strip off and hand over your stuff and we'll shoot you in the head, other wise we attack you with machetes.

In front of UN peacekeepers who would have to watch and were under orders not to intervene. What a fu**en joke. No way I could have stood that. I'd have shot campaigners for sure.

Mention Rawanda to my friend and there is a fair chance he'll end up either locked up or in hospital that night.
Are you sure you didn't just have a few beers while watching 'Hotel Rwanda' and wake up thinking you have a mate from Rwanda?

Also, wife basher.
Sorry, I can't be bothered going back through this thread - what program was this on please?

Are you sure you didn't just have a few beers while watching 'Hotel Rwanda' and wake up thinking you have a mate from Rwanda?

Someone started a thread toasting friendship and laughter in the face of something pretty scary and horrible and your response was to ask the mods to can it.

You're not much of a person but I hope you're okay during this virus crisis.

Someone started a thread toasting friendship and laughter in the face of something pretty scary and horrible and your response was to ask the mods to can it.

You're not much of a person but I hope you're okay during this virus crisis.
It was a joke. Remember those things? And before I read the "I didn't find it funny" response, comedy is subjective. People can and should do whatever they can to bring laughter or joy during these times so the thread is obviously a good thing.

Shove your well wishes up your arse*

Cheers.png

*kidding obviously

There was a laughing response to that comment so by your definition it was a success.

That's what society has turned into has it...anything that isn't a light-hearted joke is "trolling"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can troll to his hearts content.

I've got a limited number of seconds left in my life so I'm gonna stop wasting them.

See, there's some quality oppo trolls like LanceUppercut who have dished us out beauties.

And quality posters I don't agree with politically like blackcat and even medusala that I'll argue with back and forth.

Lamo is just lamo.

There's some quality Bay13 threads where in his previous incarnations they bash him and take his lunch money.

I’ve met Ben Roberts-Smith, lets just say I’m not surprised how he won his Victoria Cross.. in the nicest possible terms he reminds me of a cartoon character from the 70s.

If he jumped in the bunker, I would’ve thrown down my weapons also.
I’m honestly surprised he hasn’t been picked up by Hollywood.

You don’t get medals for being a nice person. Hollywood has brainwashed us into believing that there’s only good and bad people.

You don’t get medals for being a nice person. Hollywood has brainwashed us into believing that there’s only good and bad people.

Yeah, but there's no excuse for kicking a handcuffed man off cliff so you can enact a scene from your favourite movie in real life.

That is absolute straight murder.

Whereas in reality all people are good and bad and it's a matter of controlling or channeling one into the other.

It's up to you which way you go, but most people just muddle thru the middle.

Yeah, but there's no excuse for kicking a handcuffed man off cliff so you can enact a scene from your favourite movie in real life.

That is absolute straight murder.

Yeah, but I have to wonder how ****ed things are to get to that point.

Ever read Heart of Darkness, or seen the movie?

Whereas in reality all people are good and bad and it's a matter of controlling or channeling one into the other.

It's up to you which way you go, but most people just muddle thru the middle.
Everyone’s capable of doing extreme out of character things. It’s what that makes us human.

you just hope you don’t get put in difficult situations all the time. As you’ll eventually cross a line.

You can not shame Trumpeteers, to be able to be shamed, you must know shame. And they have so long abandoned rationality and common decency, well, let’s say it will never happen.

Trump is going to storm the election and it will be ******* terrifying how he does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back