Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I have to wonder how f’ed things are to get to that point.

Ever read Heart of Darkness, or seen the movie?

Yep, read and seen. Well, Apocalypse Now.

Have you read McKenzie's very extensive reporting on it all?

Yep, read and seen. Well, Apocalypse Now.

Have you read McKenzie's very extensive reporting on it all?

The SAS stuff?

No. I'm not in the mood for it at the moment. I see enough stuff to make me angry without going looking for more to be honest.

The SAS stuff?

No. I'm not in the mood for it at the moment. I see enough stuff to make me angry without going looking for more to be honest.

It is a good explanation how it got the point where BRS kicked a man off a cliff.

tldr: they started watching 300 obsessively and pretending they were Spartans.

It is a good explanation how it got the point where BRS kicked a man off a cliff.

tldr: they started watching 300 obsessively and pretending they were Spartans.

That's ****ed up.

I'm listening to Tom Waits a lot tonight.

Everything goes to hell anyway...

Ok peeps,

Anyone sitting on some dumbbells out in a back shed that you no longer require? Since my 'event' I've been hitting the gym four days a week, best thing i ever did. Great for stroke recovery, they've closed them now :(

So i'll be looking to purchase some as I need to keep up my fitness. Was just north of 70kg's about a month after my head blew up. I aint going back there, back up to 78Kg's. So won't blow over in a stiff breeze.

Anywho I'd buy em of you:)

they were an absolute prick to get to, had to remove the mid range driver, and could just get a hand in to hold to pots while i used a 12mm deep drive to remove the locknut, then had to weave them through the port to access them.

The plan is to now take the pioneer 2 ways that were where the hitachis are now out to 30 acres and run them of a 24v 50w D class amplifier.

Audiophile pr0n, if you have a lazy ~ $300,000K+ lying about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Audiophile pr0n, if you have a lazy ~ $300,000K+ lying about.

Think i would rather spend it on a stack of Marshalls,

1585008389768.png

As for flash gordon it was so cheesy it was actually a classic, I wonder how many people picked up on the audio score acommponing the final assault on war rocket ajax was in fact the clip used when you hit an energy recharge in the classic 80s arcade game "Vanguard" .

Think i would rather spend it on a stack of Marshalls,

A former mate of mine had one of those 1960's Marshall amps with the valves in it, that was apparently supposed to be the duck's guts.

He could seriously play too, I saw him rip on a note for note perfect rendition of scuttle buttin'

A former mate of mine had one of those 1960's Marshall amps with the valves in it, that was apparently supposed to be the duck's guts.

He could seriously play too, I saw him rip on a note for note perfect rendition of scuttle buttin'
good display of shredding there, meanwhile check out what sophie lloyd has been up to whilst self isolating,

I see that the climate alarmists are also having a bad year.

Arctic sea ice is currently tracking at the highest levels in the last 5 years, and the Antarctic equivalent is tracking with pre-2010 statistics.

I see that the climate alarmists are also having a bad year.

Arctic sea ice is currently tracking at the highest levels in the last 5 years, and the Antarctic equivalent is tracking with pre-2010 statistics.

That is still * all ice in both places and Arctic sea ice needs to track with pre 2000 stats, from 2007 the minimum was around 40 - 60% of pre 2000 levels. So "tracking with pre-2010 statistics" means nothing.

Surely there’d be a lag?

Huh?

That is still fu** all ice in both places and Arctic sea ice needs to track with pre 2000 stats, from 2007 the minimum was around 40 - 60% of pre 2000 levels. So "tracking with pre-2010 statistics" means nothing.

Warming is a verb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back