Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else think working from home sucks balls? Kids are home from school and annoying me, dickhead neighbours blaring the sub woofer and I miss the interaction with my team. Productivity has gone way down.
Mate, I learnt how to make some pretty good home brew working from home, got in the good books by doing a few loads of washing.
But the best thing was the 20 minute kip after lunch.
You can do it boomer - just gotta believe in yourself!!

Mate, I learnt how to make some pretty good home brew working from home, got in the good books by doing a few loads of washing.
But the best thing was the 20 minute kip after lunch.
You can do it boomer - just gotta believe in yourself!!

Agree with you mate. The lip after lunch is very invograting. Just need to convince the wife its worthwhile

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else think working from home sucks balls? Kids are home from school and annoying me, dickhead neighbours blaring the sub woofer and I miss the interaction with my team. Productivity has gone way down.

I worked from home today and managed to be late. It sucks I've also no interest in doing it. I didn't hear the phone ring at one stage cause i had my sub woofer blaring.

I achieved * all, if we're being honest, but I'll do it all again tomorrow.

He’s insane and loves twitter. It’s a crazy world we live in. Definitely got CTE
Don’t know whether it’s a fake account or he’s crazy....

Not really expecting the former

Spent better part of yesterday fitting a bullbar to the triton, reckon still about 2 hours of work to go. Definately one of those tasks where 2nd time round you could save heaps of time as the instructions were a little bit poor and some of the mounting hardware tight.. Anyway really just got the wings and uhf and winch wiring to do.

Then back onto the klr250 as more bits are rolling up and the rotary hoes pully assembly needs adjusting so the belt doesnt come off. The missus wants the garded bed prepped for some seeds she has for winter. Gotta say on posative note corona confinement gives a bit more time for attacking the list.

Spent better part of yesterday fitting a bullbar to the triton, reckon still about 2 hours of work to go. Definately one of those tasks where 2nd time round you could save heaps of time as the instructions were a little bit poor and some of the mounting hardware tight.. Anyway really just got the wings and uhf and winch wiring to do.

Then back onto the klr250 as more bits are rolling up and the rotary hoes pully assembly needs adjusting so the belt doesnt come off. The missus wants the garded bed prepped for some seeds she has for winter. Gotta say on posative note corona confinement gives a bit more time for attacking the list.

Pandemic? What pandemic?

Here's to those who get stuff done. :thumbsu:

Anyone know how poor old coppers can move with all that stuff they carry around on their bodies ?

Poor buggers 😕

You get used to it pretty quickly. After about 4 weeks you don't even notice extra weight in the form of weapons, body armour etc.

The first couple of days can be pretty rough though.

I was in Jeff's Shed when all the mining protests were on, just on a shift change.

About 30 police, in all their gear, snaked through the minimal crowd inside in single file.

The tazers they ALL carried sit a tiny bit loose in the hard plastic their holsters on theirs hips and 'clunk' with each step they took.

As they went past I turned to the random bloke next to me and said it sounds like a Carlton United ad with a whole heap of Clydesdales trotting past.

Even the cops themselves laughed at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back