Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Climate Change is a pile of horseshit, if there are fiscal and practical changes that can be made in society that improve the environment in general, I can't see how that's a bad thing?

Science based environmentalism is a good thing, however, poor science with a congo line of neurotic non related political agendas attached to it, is a recipe for disaster. The problem with "climate change" is that many of it's most passionate proponents do not understand the underlying science.

Biden exhibits all the hallmarks of early senility.

The western world is broken.

Early senility is being kind. He could have Alzheimer’s tbh. The fact the Democrats have him as their preferred candidate shows they’d rather have four more years of Trump then have someone who can’t be bought like Bernie. They are broken

Early senility is being kind. He could have Alzheimer’s tbh. The fact the Democrats have him as their preferred candidate shows they’d rather have four more years of Trump then have someone who can’t be bought like Bernie. They are broken

NOW you are getting to the real problem. It's good to see your posting get back on track.

It's easy to look at Trump and laugh, but if you can't look at the Democrats and start crying at the same time, then you are politically blinkered, and THIS is the greatest issue confronting "liberal/left/labor" politics. They DO NOT clean house.

NOW you are getting to the real problem. It's good to see your posting get back on track.

It's easy to look at Trump and laugh, but if you can't look at the Democrats and start crying at the same time, then you are politically blinkered, and THIS is the greatest issue confronting "liberal/left/labor" politics. They DO NOT clean house.

It’s only matter of time that Bernie drops out and endorses Biden. He’s just as bad as the rest of them. There aren’t any left/labour politicians over there, that was made crystal clear by that bill they just past to prop up the rich. Even Bernie and AOC voted for it.

I mean.........just how ******* incompetent do you have to be to be running against Donald ****ing Trump..................AND LOSE!

Meanwhile, the brainwashed continue to point & squeal at Trump whilst remaining blissfully unaware of the ****ing Mastodon in their own room.

Even if Climate Change is a pile of horseshit, if there are fiscally responsible and practical changes that can be made in society that improve the environment in general, I can't see how that's a bad thing?

That's because you are a unicorn and that horn of yours is obscuring your vision.

It’s only matter of time that Bernie drops out and endorses Biden. He’s just as bad as the rest of them. There aren’t any left/labour politicians over there, that was made crystal clear by that bill they just past to prop up the rich. Even Bernie and AOC voted for it.

Whither the Democrats?
Where have they gone
They haven't gone anywhere
here all along
Sucking the life out
of working jane and joe
while telling them grand nothings
putting on a big show

Kicking down at the poor
while smiling sweetly
stick to the talking points
cookie-cutter neatly
blaming the commies
the santas and elves
blame all around
except for themselves

Big tent is a rental
for a pretty small crowd
ticket booth signage
says no freaks allowed
repeat tired mantras
expect different results
tweeting weak memes
and misattributed quotes

acting superior
but no one is buying
respect has to be earned
yet they aren't even trying
thinking the people
can be played like an app
Acting like children
in need of a nap

So whither the democrats
where do they be
who cares anymore
they ain't you and me
looking so confident
acting real zen
making the same mistakes
all over again

Whither the Democrats?
Where have they gone
here all along
Sucking the life out
of working jane and joe
putting on a big show

Kicking down at the poor
while smiling sweetly
cookie-cutter neatly
blaming the commies
the santas and elves
blame all around
except for themselves

Big tent is a rental
for a pretty small crowd
ticket booth signage
says no freaks allowed
repeat tired mantras
expect different results
tweeting weak memes
and misattributed quotes

acting superior
but no one is buying
respect has to be earned
yet they aren't even trying
thinking the people
can be played like an app
Acting like children
in need of a nap

So whither the democrats
where do they be
who cares anymore
they ain't you and me
looking so confident
acting real zen
making the same mistakes
all over again

Where’s that from?

Where’s that from?

I'm not exactly sure. It was posted on a conspiracy website I used to read regularly. But it probably came from the message board Democratic Underground or something similar similar. DU is a message board for people who would otherwise support the Dems but think they are dodgy ie the people who support Sanders or AOC .... (I think so anyway, I've never actually been there to read it.)

Also check this weird little co incidence out:

The FBI records were replete with fuzzy details about the two kidnapping plots. But one report concerned a letter, postmarked Aug. 26, 1994, that Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.), received from Worcester, Mass.

“Dear Sen. Biden,” the letter said. “You are a traitor.”

It was signed “John F. Kennedy Jr.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Republican/Democrats.....Liberal/Labour, two sides of the same coin. The Duopoly will make sure nothing really changes

They all dance to the tune of the systematic bureaucracy.

This is why libertarianism is the solution. It aims to take out the bureaucracy.

They all dance to the tune of the systematic bureaucracy.

This is why libertarianism is the solution. It aims to take out the bureaucracy.

Just get money out of politics first and go from there.

Example, Alexander Downer should be in jail right now for using ASIO to spy on Timor to get the best deal possible for the mining company he ended up working for. Instead its the whistle blower and the lawyer who are being punished.

Republican/Democrats.....Liberal/Labour, two sides of the same coin. The Duopoly will make sure nothing really changes

This isn't actually true.

Despite their similarities there are significant policy differences between the two parties, if you want proof just look at the last ALP government. Abbot's time as PM was dominated by him undoing every Rudd/Gillard decision except offshore processing and the NDIS (on the surface).

One very simple difference from the last election would have been more air support for the last fire season, which was ALP policy. If they'd failed to deliver that they would have copped more s**t than Morrison's government cos they failed to carry out something they said they would do.

If the upper echelons of the LNC had their way Medicare would be scrapped in a heartbeat.

They've spent decades finding ways to inhibit wage growth, which is why we have the economic and social issues we have now.

This isn't actually true.

Despite their similarities there are significant policy differences between the two parties, if you want proof just look at the last ALP government. Abbot's time as PM was dominated by him undoing every Rudd/Gillard decision except offshore processing and the NDIS (on the surface).

One very simple difference from the last election would have been more air support for the last fire season, which was ALP policy. If they'd failed to deliver that they would have copped more s**t than Morrison's government cos they failed to carry out something they said they would do.

If the upper echelons of the LNC had their way Medicare would be scrapped in a heartbeat.

They've spent decades finding ways to inhibit wage growth, which is why we have the economic and social issues we have now.

I like to keep it simple.

When was the last time there was a change in government and your life noticeably changed?

I like to keep it simple.

When was the last time there was a change in government and your life noticeably changed?

2004 - workchoices, tho it affected my missus more than me, then 2007. Probably 2013 too cos as of now it's heaps harder to access NDIS funding to get school support for my eldest kid, who is has ASD and ADHD, than it would have been otherwise. Possibly if they been elected last time we'd have more resources and better coordinated responses during the last fire season. I was active on one border spanning fire and it was a bit chaotic.

I'm not a supporter of the ALP either but they've only won one election in their own right since 1993 so they don't have much responsibility for the state of the country right now.

That's why the argument that they are the same is rubbish.

How would anyone know, they haven't had enough power to make a difference, and the little changes they did make with their tiny opportunity were nearly all reveresed before they could have any effect anyway.

I think it's just lazy thinking because we haven't any real changes of government for years.

I’ve found it hilarious today reading all the people on Twitter whinging that Joe Rogan said he’d rather Trump then Biden. Hilarious.

1) Joes been saying for ages that Joe Biden is losing his mind and can’t be president.

2) They’re totally ignoring the fact that he said moments before that, that Tulsi is the one he wants as president.

3) He’s a comedian, why do they care what he thinks about politics?

#Merica bitch

Whither the Democrats?
Where have they gone
here all along
Sucking the life out
of working jane and joe
putting on a big show

Kicking down at the poor
while smiling sweetly