Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
1589243568080.png

But I thought Dictator Dan was doing away with juries FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This dickhead is trying to be mini Trump

I’m not sure how successful he’ll be.
it worked in the US because their politicians are media trained to an inch of their lives and couldn’t handle essentially pub banter.
But he’s also in the safe set of Kew so being part of the party, it’s incumbent of him to be the attack dog, even to the detriment of his own image.
that way some of the more marginal seats can play the centre..

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
it worked in the US because their politicians are media trained to an inch of their lives and couldn’t handle essentially pub banter.
But he’s also in the safe set of Kew so being part of the party it’s incumbent of him to be the attack dog, even to the detriment of his own image.
that way some of the more marginal seats can play the centre.

The Vic libs are shot, he’s the most well known and is talking like a 5 year old to a premier with 75% approval rating managing a pandemic response as well as any government in the world.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
But he’s also in the safe set of Kew so being part of the party it’s incumbent of him to be the attack dog, even to the detriment of his own image.
that way some of the more marginal seats can play the centre. Libs might’ve just found their new Abbott.

It also worked for Trump because he was someone before he entered politics. He built a reputation over many years, this kid is a nobody upstart. He comes across as a fake trying to ride the coattails of what Trump has started tbh.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The Vic libs are shot, he’s the most well known and is talking like a 5 year old to a premier with 75% approval rating managing a pandemic response as well as any government in the world.
I agree Dan will take the high rd, and Tim will be left behind.
The libs need a shake up, they really need to put together a bold vision for the future. If they keep going down the same path they’ll lose again.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

The AWU boss called on the Government to establish a “trade NATO” bloc powerful enough to take on “China’s preferred approach of bilateral bullying”.

“The integrity of Australia’s trading regime is paramount to sovereignty,” he wrote. “We note with concern the pressure being placed upon the Australian government with respect to the integrity of its trade regime.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back