Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What age shoul you not be allowed to wear football clothing at non football games? I say 70 but I’m by others it’s 12.

I don’t wear any footy gear to games but that’s usually because I go out before or after or both.

In my opinion, if you want to wear a footy jumper, wear one. The same people who don’t think adults shouldn’t wear footy gear to the footy will often wear American sports stuff..

What age shoul you not be allowed to wear football clothing at non football games? I say 70 but I’m by others it’s 12.

I frequent the shops in my full North gameday kit, boots and all.

The same people who don’t think adults shouldn’t wear footy gear to the footy will often wear American sports stuff..

Too right mate. Why should it be cool to wear a Lakers cap, but "cringe" to wear a North one? That attitude never sits right with me.

I don’t wear any footy gear to games but that’s usually because I go out before or after or both.

In my opinion, if you want to wear a footy jumper, wear one. The same people who don’t think adults shouldn’t wear footy gear to the footy will often wear American sports stuff..

Pissed myself laughing during the H.K. protests. Had a pro-beijing guy with his china flag yelling anda waving..

Only thing was he had a NY yankees baseball cap atop his scone ! 😄

Pissed myself laughing during the H.K. protests. Had a pro-beijing guy with his china flag yelling anda waving..

Only thing was he had a NY yankees baseball cap atop his scone ! 😄
Yeah I saw that... Or someone else doing the same thing.

Bit 50/50 with this one but l think there might be some hiding around SW. Tas. somewhere. Long time since l walked there but bloody rugged country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit 50/50 with this one but l think there might be some hiding around SW. Tas. somewhere. Long time since l walked there but bloody rugged country.

There’s a bloke named Forrest Galante who goes exploring to find animals thought to be extinct, he’s currently looking for one in Papua New Guinea.

I reckon I saw 1 at Pucka years ago. We both stopped, I said "hey you're 1 of those tassie tigers" I looked down to grab the hand piece of my radio and it was gone.

Saw a bloke at Coles the other day.

Short sleeved Richmond jumper. Speed dealer servo sunnies with face tats emerging out, one of those bumbags a certain tyes wear, and the unsteady but happy gait of a man who'd recently injected something.

Epic.

Saw a bloke at Coles the other day.

Short sleeved Richmond jumper. Speed dealer servo sunnies with face tats emerging out, one of those bumbags a certain tyes wear, and the unsteady but happy gait of a man who'd recently injected something.

Epic.

Was he wearing a norm smith medal or 2?

He’s still in ripping knick last time I saw him. I know his mate has a few face tatts and a grill but he’s still in good shape as well.

Was it just a random JeanLucGoddard ?? Or are you trying to tell us something without actually telling us...
I hope so otherwise that’s just a pretty general description of an everyday richmond fan.

Last edited:
He’s still in ripping knick last time I saw him. I know his mate has a few face tatts and a grill but he’s still in good shape as well.

Was it just a random JeanLucGoddard ?? Or are you trying to tell us something without actually telling us...

Just a random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back