Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The emancipation statue being pulled down is an interesting debate..
history shows it was paid for by freed slaves, bowing at the feet of Lincoln, strangely enough one of the targets of the removal of statues is Lincoln.

they gone cray cray over there

I don't quite get why they're directing their energy so much into statues. It's like they want change but, not real change.

You honestly can’t make it up.. America has become a crazy reality show experiment for the rest of the world to watch. Defunding the police leads to cuts in task forces and outreach programmes.

Last edited:
You honestly can’t make it up.. America has become a crazy reality show experiment for the rest of the world to watch. Defunding the police leads to cuts in task forces and outreach programmes.

its not really new, the way the fund things over there is crazy, like the national debt ceilings, i flew into dallas once and the arrivals hall was overflowing and 3 counters of immigration operating, when i asked what the go was they said once the finding cap is hit they basically lay everyone off untill more money is funded. needless to say we missed our connecting flight.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See to me that seems reasonable

its an emergency plan and if you can save a life with an expectancy of 5+ years OR (not AND) save a life with an expectancy of 3 months, cold logic says the 5+ years gets the treatment.

And when you're in a situation like that you don't want to be making moral judgements on the fly when you might be wasting critical time.

See to me that seems reasonable

its an emergency plan and if you can save a life with an expectancy of 5+ years OR (not AND) save a life with an expectancy of 3 months, cold logic says the 5+ years gets the treatment.

And when you're in a situation like that you don't want to be making moral judgements on the fly when you might be wasting critical time.

Yeah I agree. The fact we’ve got to the point though...

The world has now officially lost it's mind.

Oxford is now allowing students to have their marks amended in subjects such as mathematics, due to their perceived racial victimisation.

This is what happens when the humanities creeps in to higher education administration and resets the parameters.

An Oxford degree is no longer worth a pinch of s**t.

The world has now officially lost it's mind.

Oxford is now allowing students to have their marks amended in subjects such as mathematics, due to their perceived racial victimisation.

This is what happens when the humanities creeps in to higher education administration and resets the parameters.

An Oxford degree is no longer worth a pinch of sh*t.

I don't have the time to listen to the whole podcast, so taking your word for it.
This can't be serious ? Surely not?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Sure enough it is. They’re allowing a one off provision for those impacted by the protests to have their semester exam mark adjusted.
Yeah, it's the same mitigating circumstances provisions that pretty much every college/uni has available to take into consideration personal circumstances with regards to grading.

It's always been a crazy experiment.

I don't have the time to listen to the whole podcast, so taking your word for it.
This can't be serious ? Surely not?

100% serious.

These morons are facilitating a race war.

If Biden is elected, then the Trojan Horse for intersectionalism will attain all the power of the White House (Kamala Harris), and this insanity will ratchet up to the point where the system starts to fall apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back