Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would a golden rule be never go diving and spearfishing by yourself T.T. ?
When I was in Fiji as a 17 year old I spent a month skin diving by myself.

Saw some amazing things. It's pretty freaky diving off the outer reef at a few places.

Looking back I could have disappeared and no one would have known for hours.

Pullin was wearing a weight belt. He passed out apparently, it can happen when you are diving and spend too long under water with one breath of air. If he wasn't wearing it he may have floated to the surface and been found in time. Bloody unlucky.

Like it.

Seriously though we should ban Mr Because Mr is an abbreviation for master.
Sort of ... it's close.

It's a old term, like a master and their apprentice, but firmed into Mister.

Now Mister is a title for an adult but young males are called "Master" before they became adults.

For example Mister Bates was formally (and formerly) known as Master Bates while he was still at school.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sort of ... it's close.

Now Mister is a title for an adult but young males are called "Master" before they became adults.

For example Mister Bates was formally (and formerly) known as Master Bates while he was still at school.

Is it just me, or do they still send bank statements etc to you (if you are under 18 and identify as male) addresses as Master? I remember the good old CBA sending me stuff

Last edited:
Sort of ... it's close.

Referring to the context of master bedroom though. The owner of the house is the master or Mr.

No?

Did laugh at this:

TzM7r64h.jpg

Anyone else got coaching experience?

This year I’m playing coach for a senior men’s soccer team.

Jingos, talk about a learning curve.

All it takes is one player to act the berk to * everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back