Status
Not open for further replies.

for the last few weeks here:
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Antifa Member Lectures D-Day Veteran On How To Fight Fascism
June 8th, 2020

article-6324-2.jpg

PORTLAND, OR—Local activist and Antifa member Declyn Cruikshank marked the 76th anniversary of the D-Day invasion by educating a D-Day veteran on how to fight against fascism.

Elmer Dobbins, 94, who lied about his age at 17 in order to join the Army, was sitting near a World War II memorial Saturday, reminiscing about the day he stormed the beaches at Normandy and lost dozens of friends. According to sources, Cruikshank approached and launched into a diatribe about the evil fascist American capitalist system.

Dobbins, who risked his life in 1944 to stop the spread of a totalitarian regime bent on destroying freedom and democracy, listened intently as Cruikshank instructed him on the finer points of fighting the fascist rule of free enterprise. He explained his goal of liberating Americans from the tyranny of democratic elections and private property ownership.

When Captain Dobbins asked how he hoped to triumph in such a great crusade, Declyn replied that he and his friends dress up in uniforms, march into a city to destroy shops and businesses, and intimidate others into shutting up and accepting their superior point of view. “You’d better get on home, old man,” the anti-fascist warrior said, holding a brick. “It’s going to be a Night of Broken Glass, or as we like to say, a Kristallnacht. Down with Fascism!”

June 8th, 2020

article-6324-2.jpg

PORTLAND, OR—Local activist and Antifa member Declyn Cruikshank marked the 76th anniversary of the D-Day invasion by educating a D-Day veteran on how to fight against fascism.

Elmer Dobbins, 94, who lied about his age at 17 in order to join the Army, was sitting near a World War II memorial Saturday, reminiscing about the day he stormed the beaches at Normandy and lost dozens of friends. According to sources, Cruikshank approached and launched into a diatribe about the evil fascist American capitalist system.

Dobbins, who risked his life in 1944 to stop the spread of a totalitarian regime bent on destroying freedom and democracy, listened intently as Cruikshank instructed him on the finer points of fighting the fascist rule of free enterprise. He explained his goal of liberating Americans from the tyranny of democratic elections and private property ownership.

When Captain Dobbins asked how he hoped to triumph in such a great crusade, Declyn replied that he and his friends dress up in uniforms, march into a city to destroy shops and businesses, and intimidate others into shutting up and accepting their superior point of view. “You’d better get on home, old man,” the anti-fascist warrior said, holding a brick. “It’s going to be a Night of Broken Glass, or as we like to say, a Kristallnacht. Down with Fascism!”

The source:

The Babylon Bee is a news satire website that publishes satirical articles on religion, politics, current events, and well-known public figures. With intentional irony, the site describes itself as "the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims."It has been referred to in the media as the Christian version of The Onion.

The source:

The Babylon Bee is a news satire website that publishes satirical articles on religion, politics, current events, and well-known public figures. With intentional irony, the site describes itself as "the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims."It has been referred to in the media as the Christian version of The Onion.
I would've thought the last paragraph made it pretty obvious that it's satire.

The source:

I figured it was patently obvious that it was satire...................but then again, I turned on my computer & television this morning and was again jolted in to the reality of the state of the world.

Yep. Religious types aren’t the best creators of satire.

Ironic

Concerning Rise In Independent Thinking Attributed To School Shutdowns

July 24th, 2020

article-6608-2.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...ing-sat-scores-attributed-to-school-shutdowns

U.S.—A concerning rise in test scores, independent thinking, and intelligence has been attributed to public schools being shut down across the nation.

A recent study found that every day public schools have remained closed has been another day that students have become happier, better adjusted, and more likely to think for themselves. Public school teachers in particular are worried by this study, as it puts their jobs of indoctrinating our kids to think exactly like them in jeopardy.

"This is really troubling," said seventh-grade teacher Amy Balder. "We must reopen the schools immediately before this spike in independent thought gets any worse. Students are just going to go believe anything out there willy-nilly and not just whatever I tell them. I mean, what if they discover that they can just go online and research subjects for themselves? We have a real disaster on our hands here."

"But still, I think our schools should remain closed for at least another year or two. Can't be too careful. Yes, I'm a brave warrior for our kids, but I am also really worried that something might happen to me."

its 94°F (or 34°C). plus its also 47% humidity too.

About 11 months ago we started getting days like that.

Minus the humidity. We would have killed for 47% humidity all last year.

Now it's raining every two weeks, wettest winter/wet season we have had in about five years. (But really it's just normal winter rain.)

June 8th, 2020

article-6324-2.jpg

Well that was predictable, boring and s**t.

Ironic

Concerning Rise In Independent Thinking Attributed To School Shutdowns
July 24th, 2020

article-6608-2.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...ing-sat-scores-attributed-to-school-shutdowns

U.S.—A concerning rise in test scores, independent thinking, and intelligence has been attributed to public schools being shut down across the nation.

A recent study found that every day public schools have remained closed has been another day that students have become happier, better adjusted, and more likely to think for themselves. Public school teachers in particular are worried by this study, as it puts their jobs of indoctrinating our kids to think exactly like them in jeopardy.

"This is really troubling," said seventh-grade teacher Amy Balder. "We must reopen the schools immediately before this spike in independent thought gets any worse. Students are just going to go believe anything out there willy-nilly and not just whatever I tell them. I mean, what if they discover that they can just go online and research subjects for themselves? We have a real disaster on our hands here."

"But still, I think our schools should remain closed for at least another year or two. Can't be too careful. Yes, I'm a brave warrior for our kids, but I am also really worried that something might happen to me."

And yet all the Simpsons needed was a picture of a button and the words "Independent Thought Alarm".

It all goes to s**t when you give them coloured chalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back