Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a mechanism that holds the tv to the bracket. Either a rod you pull out or a clip. Then you just lift the tv off the hooks.

Yes finally got up there with the Painter and after some discussion he will work around it. The tv is 10 years old. Still works well but sheesh they made them heavy!

This story is insane. Every bit of it

I love the part displayed no psychological illness.. um sure, there’s some deep hatred to her parents there, I’m sure freud would have a field day.

I love the part displayed no psychological illness.. um sure, there’s some deep hatred to her parents there, I’m sure freud would have a field day.

Clearly mental. Don’t be surprised if they’re in the paper again in a few years for trying to kill someone else who they’ve directed their self loathing at.

The tv is 10 years old. Still works well but sheesh they made them heavy!

Our old massive plasma tv went kaput week one of lockdown one. The pandemic panic had nothing on the family’s panic seeing the telly die. So I had to replace the bastard at a time I was unsure I’d even have a friggin’ income.

It weighed 72kg’s ffs!

New one’s a million times better and lighter (as was my wallet).

Our old massive plasma tv went kaput week one of lockdown one. The pandemic panic had nothing on the family’s panic seeing the telly die. So I had to replace the bastard at a time I was unsure I’d even have a friggin’ income.

It weighed 72kg’s ffs!

New one’s a million times better and lighter (as was my wallet).

If not for the lock down, I could have put you on to some electrical "freelance" suppliers in Kensington.

My old came home more than once with something he had bought at Ma. Flynn's 🤣

The old "Centennial" was also a good local spot for after hours "shopping".

1597193312290.png

I still haven't worked out why they used to throw that much stuff out down at the wharf for the wharfies to take home.

We bought a deep freezer a couple of weeks before the first lockdown. The Mrs checked online a few days ago to get the details for a friend and discovered that it's now retailing for literally double what we paid.

We bought a deep freezer a couple of weeks before the first lockdown. The Mrs checked online a few days ago to get the details for a friend and discovered that it's now retailing for literally double what we paid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deep freezers are the best
We got a HiSense and even that’s good

But does that avo make its way onto toast in Venezuela?

Perhaps the author is drawing an analogy - Venezuela also has the world's largest crude oil reserves but has been subject to a severe shortage of petrol at the pump for quite some time.

Maybe... It's not like it's the worlds largest avo producer or anything tho. It's just close enough to equatorial central and South America to be in Equatorial central and South America, which is where avos come from.

It's just very average satire. I could post stuff from Landover Baptist Church and it'd be pretty much the same thing, I'd just be more likely to agree with it. Venezuela is way more complex and ****ed up than anything we hear about in our MSM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back