Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The troubling thing for me is that you appear to be clearly justifying one over the other.

The only sane choice is not to have one.

No, I am saying (for about the 1,000th time, tbh) that it is a crap choice. But they have to choose between them and Trump is categorically the worse of the two.

They don't have the luxury of "neither" given one must end up as their president, so your "sane" choice is moot.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
No, I am saying (for about the 1,000th time, tbh) that it is a crap choice. But they have to choose between them and Trump is categorically the worse of the two.

Well, I take the view that bigger government is always the worst option for everyone bar the bureaucrats themselves.

The Dems are bigger government.

Aside from that, put on a blindfold and throw a dart at a board.

Well, I take the view that bigger government is always the worst option for everyone bar the bureaucrats themselves.

The Dems are bigger government.

Aside from that, put on a blindfold and throw a dart at a board.

Frankly, the government of both parties is so huge that any incremental difference in size has no material impact on the population.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
yeah baby!!
ive got my interceptor ready..
bec3cb41d924bef1f0a51d0a0cad803a.gif

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Military, prisons, foreign policy etc?

Sure.
Have you been following the Assange trail?
it’s basically coming down to a David Leigh and Luke Harding’s book, they’re writers for the guardian. the book in question is a fictional hit piece, so many holes in the book, yet it’s taken as fact by the judge and prosecution.

The prosecution is now in the process of questioning people, who were actually at those meetings and dinners.
And basically the judge is saying, ‘no I’m not listening to anything else answer the question from the fictional book’. It’s insane.

And it’s a sham, yet it’s the state of the western world.

Last edited:
Have you been following the Assange trail?
it’s basically coming down to a David Leigh and Luke Harding’s book, they’re writers for the guardian. the book in question is a fictional hit piece, so many holes in the book, yet it’s taken as fact by the judge and prosecution.

The prosecution is now in the process of questioning people, who were actually at those meetings and dinners.
And basically the judge is saying, ‘no I’m not listening to anything else answer the question from the fictional book’. It’s insane.

And it’s a sham, yet it’s the state of the western world.

There is a story in that book claiming Assange was gloating about the deaths of Afghani informers. It's false and the Judge actually stopped witnesses to its falseness from reading their testimony. She also interfered with other witnesses attempt to give evidence outlining Assanges extensive attempts to protect informers named in the documents.

Among other things. I posted a couple of Craig Murray trial reports in the Assange thread. The Trump admin are being seriously insane about this.

Speaking of which. This is a good piece on Trump. Fits with your idea that it's a sham but also the state of the west.

repent mother f***ers.. this is your last chance...

Oh dear.

Anywho, mods please move this to the trade thread. The mail about King to Jerusalem sounds solid.

I also agree with his comments about the Freemasons (i.e. *) being a bunch of conniving campaigners.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
There is a story in that book claiming Assange was gloating about the deaths of Afghani informers. It's false and the Judge actually stopped witnesses to its falseness from reading their testimony. She also interfered with other witnesses attempt to give evidence outlining Assanges extensive attempts to protect informers named in the documents.

Among other things. I posted a couple of Craig Murray trial reports in the Assange thread. The Trump admin are being seriously insane about this.

Speaking of which. This is a good piece on Trump. Fits with your idea that it's a sham but also the state of the west.

Great article, you can see from a mile off the next one is covid, or ‘China virus’, it’s attempt to gather the masses to restore some sort of western world order and demonise China.

Also did you also hear judge Baraitser stopped El-Masri, the guy who was picked up in Germany and place in detention, tortured and dumped on a street in Romania from speaking in court, then proceeded to have technical issues as to why the victim couldn’t speak in court via video link about war crimes?
the whole thing is a sham..

Last edited:
Great article, you can see from a mile off the next one is covid, or ‘China virus’, it’s attempt to gather the masses to restore some sort of western world order and demonise China.

Also did you also hear judge Baraitser stopped El-Masri, the guy who was picked up in Germany and place in detention, tortured and dumped on a street in Romania from speaking in court, then proceeded to have technical issues as to why the victim couldn’t speak in court via video link about war crimes?
the whole thing is a sham..
It's a *en disgrace.

Nick is okay. He is the guy who allegedly (according to him) coined the term "9/11Truth" nearly 20 years ago, and the guy who really got me into Immortal Technique. In his defence, as the original Truther, it was originally a movement associated with the Jersey Girls, 9/11 widows whose agitation drove the original 9/11 commission (there wasnt going to be one) and who were strongly critical of it during and after the commissions tenure.

He also helped organise the original occupy Wall St after the GFC and Bush/Obama Slave St bailouts.

He is appalled at what most people call 9/11 Truth, probably since 2005/06 when all the bullshit about demolitions, no planes, no Al Quaida involvement etc started coming out. All stuff that distracted from the original criticisms of the 9/11 commission. Some of the original claims have been met, for example USSC decisions a few years ago to force the FBI to release its files on Saudi Involvement. There were plans for legal action against specific Saudi people and organisations. (That might have cost Jamal Kashoggi his life. He was possibly the only functional witness that could stand up to cross examination.)

So you can see why he talks about government made conspiracy theories as disinformation and psyops. They make good cover. He was one of the few Lefties who consistently called bullshit on #Russiagate, from nearly day one, and one of the reasons I have been sceptical about it. Whenever I caught up with him online and asked his opinion he was all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back