Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Trump is an old man from a family where his dad was balls deep in eugenics, he was raised with those principles. He’s been done for not letting black families buy into his apartment buildings. There is no doubt he’s racist. It’s been exposed through his history. He’s tied to the mafia through building in NY in the 80’s, he had to be. He is what he is. The other lot are just as bad. Biden is an awful person who’s losing his mind. Harris was in bed with a terrorist in the 70’s. They’re all crooked.
Yes this..
They had two old white dudes stand on a stage for close to two hours, the most impressive thing to come from the last debate was neither of the ole dudes needed a toilet break.

Joycey

Debutant
Oct 20, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Trump is an old man from a family where his dad was balls deep in eugenics, he was raised with those principles. He’s been done for not letting black families buy into his apartment buildings. There is no doubt he’s racist. It’s been exposed through his history. He’s tied to the mafia through building in NY in the 80’s, he had to be. He is what he is. The other lot are just as bad. Biden is an awful person who’s losing his mind. Harris was in bed with a terrorist in the 70’s. They’re all crooked.
So is Bill Gates and his eugenics history is far far deeper than Trump. Does that make him a racist?

As I mentioned before - talking about issues from the 70's does not = a racist today (sure he may be but "no doubt"...come on). You have to understand the era and trump being a businessman (he was 27 and his dad was still the Chairman). Is he saying "don't let black people stay in my apartment building" because he is racist or is he looking at other factors? Such as the average wage for black men in New York during the 70's being 68% of the average white mans income. Higher unemployment. Less job security https://www.stlouisfed.org/publicat...n-economic-progress-was-slim-in-urban-america). It was less than a decade after the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Is he still operating under his fathers orders? Because we know Fred Trump felt that way back when Donald was 17) In his mind he might be thinking that they're less likely to be able to pay rent = issues if you have to remove them etc. etc. People who have rented property know first hand what it's like to deal with bad tenants - it's a big hassle. For those who haven't - watch a current affair every 2nd night.

People are largely influenced by their environment and the times. You looking back on something 50 years ago and assuming it's the same is a huge reach. The world has changed significantly in that time. I don't look back at people in Germany and think "you bastards...how could you not stand up to Hitler and his men!" because the reality is everyone of us would have been soaking up the narrative and clapping along as he spoke. Look at all of us right now, we're all guilty of falling for the narrative that is spoon fed to us daily. Some more than others.

but this is his base
giphy.gif

people who get wrapped up in the pantomime..

Vladislav Surkov created a similar thing in Russia, it doesn’t matter what trump believes or doesn’t, he just feeds the lie or illusion, so much so that truth doesn’t exist anymore.

People will believe what they are emotionally attached to now, nothing to do with facts, you can present them to people, yet they’ll stand there till there blue in the face telling you the sky is purple.

Lol. I reckon Trump should be paying copyrights to Hugo Chavez’s estate. Different politics but definitely the same playbook.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kamala Haris turned 16 in 1980. If she was in bed with a terrorist in th70s it is child abuse. (Btw who is the terrorist you talking about?)

but this is his base
giphy.gif

people who get wrapped up in the pantomime..

Vladislav Surkov created a similar thing in Russia, it doesn’t matter what trump believes or doesn’t, he just feeds the lie or illusion, so much so that truth doesn’t exist anymore.

People will believe what they are emotionally attached to now, nothing to do with facts, you can present them to people, yet they’ll stand there till there blue in the face telling you the sky is purple.
Post reality.

Ever since Raygun got up in front of people and lied about Iran and the Contras and people chose to believe him cos the Gipper wouldn't lie...

Which reminds me... Have you ever read this:

From Psy-Op to MindWar (PDF) by Col. Micheal Aquino?

So is Bill Gates and his eugenics history is far far deeper than Trump. Does that make him a racist?

As I mentioned before - talking about issues from the 70's does not = a racist today (sure he may be but "no doubt"...come on). You have to understand the era and trump being a businessman (he was 27 and his dad was still the Chairman). Is he saying "don't let black people stay in my apartment building" because he is racist or is he looking at other factors? Such as the average wage for black men in New York during the 70's being 68% of the average white mans income. Higher unemployment. Less job security https://www.stlouisfed.org/publicat...n-economic-progress-was-slim-in-urban-america). It was less than a decade after the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Is he still operating under his fathers orders? Because we know Fred Trump felt that way back when Donald was 17) In his mind he might be thinking that they're less likely to be able to pay rent = issues if you have to remove them etc. etc. People who have rented property know first hand what it's like to deal with bad tenants - it's a big hassle. For those who haven't - watch a current affair every 2nd night.

People are largely influenced by their environment and the times. You looking back on something 50 years ago and assuming it's the same is a huge reach. The world has changed significantly in that time. I don't look back at people in Germany and think "you bastards...how could you not stand up to Hitler and his men!" because the reality is everyone of us would have been soaking up the narrative and clapping along as he spoke. Look at all of us right now, we're all guilty of falling for the narrative that is spoon fed to us daily. Some more than others.
Speak for yourself dude.

What narrative do I fall for that hasn't come from my own diseased mind?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I knew it was you. Welcome back

CharlieMortdecai

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Royal commissions are circuses.

Murdoch would tip it on its head and come out looking better, just like Packer did before him.
I don't think Packer came out looking particularly great from the Costigan Royal Commission, especially given he wasn't even identified until he admitted to being the prominent businessman implicated in its report. Of course the charges were never pursued.
You're probably thinking of the House of Reps Select Committee where he famously said something along the lines of "Of course I minimise tax and anyone who doesn't wants their bloody head read because you blokes aren't spending it that wisely".
But on the subject of Royal Commissions there were some pretty good reforms that came out of the Costigan Commission. It's also a shame that the reforms suggested by the Commission into Aboriginal Deaths in Custody still haven't been fully implemented 30 years hence.

I don't think Packer came out looking particularly great from the Costigan Royal Commission, especially given he wasn't even identified until he admitted to being the prominent businessman implicated in its report. Of course the charges were never pursued.
You're probably thinking of the House of Reps Select Committee where he famously said something along the lines of "Of course I minimise tax and anyone who doesn't wants their bloody head read because you blokes aren't spending it that wisely".
But on the subject of Royal Commissions there were some pretty good reforms that came out of the Costigan Commission. It's also a shame that the reforms suggested by the Commission into Aboriginal Deaths in Custody still haven't been fully implemented 30 years hence.
Yeah and people still die in custody when they shouldn't too.

Little Children are Sacred was used to make s**t up then justify a land grab.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It’s got to be one of the funniest things of the year. So much latent homosexuality. I’d love to see a photo of the organiser because I’m picturing Bruno
View attachment 991133

Geebus mate, you not familiar with the Yom Kippur war.😉 Think Egypt lasted about 3 days. In fairness it was a dodgy pitch and they were sent into bat.

Looking at the dudes on 'parade' I'm not surprised now that they got their arses handed to them.

Joycey

Debutant
Oct 20, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Please tell me you haven’t gone full Qanon Joycey
I don't know anything about them other then they keep getting brought up in the media and are apparently going on about hollywood and pedos.

Given all the s**t with Weinstein, Spacey, Epstein, Lolita Express etc. would it really be that much of a stretch in all honesty? It seems like one gets pushed out the door as a fall guy and then it's all swept under the rug again. Nothing would surprise me with Hollywood.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't know anything about them other then they keep getting brought up in the media and are apparently going on about hollywood and pedos.

Given all the sh*t with Weinstein, Spacey, Epstein, Lolita Express etc. would it really be that much of a stretch in all honesty? It seems like one gets pushed out the door as a fall guy and then it's all swept under the rug again. Nothing would surprise me with Hollywood.

Oh s**t, you’re one of them.🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back