Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh completely, but the tide is slowly turning.

Key thing is the opiod epidemic affected white people.

Prisons are full of black people in the for crack and weed offences.

They didn't care before, but now the mindset is changing.

The differentiation between the sentencing of crack possession and coke possession is such a perfect example of classism. The only real difference is baking soda.

Thanks to caring individuals like yourself he needs to walk the streets with security and one person is always filming just in case. 1 person with a go pro is hardly a film crew...
He lives in *en Texas. Why doesn't he just walk around with an AR-15?

I’m a actually more shocked this hasn’t happened in the USA sooner..
they embraced the punishment completely forgot the rehabilitation part of the prison system.
Private prisons and a history of slavery, what did you think would happen.

Serious issues about world peace going on down here. My best little mate has set out all his toy soldiers, tanks, helicopters, canons etc and then bolted off to the dunny. After maybe 15 minutes he calls out to me and asks if it's ok not to wipe his bum to save time, and being on the toilet is boring. I reminded him that going to the toilet is not really a form of recreation (not yet, for him anyway) and that he had 3 choices concerning bum wiping. He could wipe his bum like most people and move along. He could not wipe his bum, end up with a sore bum and wonder why none of his mates have sore bums, or he could go and live with his mum. It is a light hearted conversation and we like to muck around, so fear not, I am not entirely denigrating his maternal parent. To him :) Then, we move on to his primary concern, if he wastes time wiping his bum, then it will be dark before the war starts! I reminded him that I am god in this house, so I can provide light for his war, by the flick of a switch. After a bit more distractive chat and an impromptu poo dance we had the cackling laughter of a 6 year old now happily sat on his throne dropping bombs into the sea. Anyway, the latest on the war is my best little mate, with a freshly wiped bum, wreaking carnage onto each side of his war, while being overwatched by a very interested cat, all keen and ready to stroll the battlefield Godzilla style. Fwiw, fish and chips for dinner 🙃

From the 25.30 mark this podcast goes into some pretty interesting stuff about Alex Jones. Specifically audio where he states he was invited by gov people into Bohemian Grove.

Its well worth listening to.

Certainly supports the allegation that he is a CIA stooge.

From the 25.30 mark this podcast goes into some pretty interesting stuff about Alex Jones. Specifically audio where he states he was invited by gov people into Bohemian Grove.

Its well worth listening to.

Certainly supports the allegation that he is a CIA stooge.

What podcast? He went there with a pretty famous British journalist who’s name escapes me.

Edit- it was Jon Ronson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they interrupted the footy for that?

A rich old billionaire bastard that apparently devoted his life to "service".

Lol.

May he rot in hell the ******* parasite.

I wonder how many poor people they'd be able to feed clothe and educate if they sold just one of their Palaces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back