Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just concreted a path in Northcote, had to leave before it cured. Really looking forward to seeing if it’ll have the classic utensil & balls or if Northcote has reached full gentrification and it’ll be a political message.
you could interpret a utensil and balls pointing to the left or right as a political statement

Should be the other way round. He looks like a pillow.

He is a smelly boy. My other dog had a hard time making a dog friend and I wanted to cry because he looked so happy but no dog was interested I was giving him a lot of pats

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He is a smelly boy. My other dog had a hard time making a dog friend and I wanted to cry because he looked so happy but no dog was interested I was giving him a lot of pats

Dogs are smelly.

I hadn't had a dog for years. Now I have two. They are outside dogs.:D

They are cute tho. And great with my kids. Like .... they are really great for my kids. And vice versa. I'd forgotten how good dogs and kids work together. (Cos I'm an old campaigner. And its been a long time since I was a kid with a dog.) They are watch dogs, bitches and my kids are all girls so they look out for them. They don't like people parking in the bus stop across the road where the kids get off the school bus. They run around in the bush together and you can see the dogs watch the kids at times, looking out for them.

Dogs are smelly.

They are cute tho. And great with my kids. Like .... they are really great for my kids. And vice versa. I'd forgotten how good dogs and kids work together. (Cos I'm an old campaigner. And its been a long time since I was a kid with a dog.) They are watch dogs, bitches and my kids are all girls so they look out for them. They don't like people parking in the bus stop across the road where the kids get off the school bus. They run around in the bush together and you can see the dogs watch the kids at times, looking out for them.
Get a cat, less smells.😊

Dogs are smelly.

Awww that’s so cute.

Mine are so picky, the only treat they like are pigs ears and milky sticks lol and they bark every time they go outside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs are smelly.

I grew up with dogs and they've been my best mates over the journey.

The dog I grew up with in my teenage years, a boxer, I used to kick the footy with in the backyard. I'd spot him up on the lead then follow up and he'd butt it up for me to gather and slot it through the trees. We'd do this for hours on end. Miss him every day and it's been years since he passed now.

When I have kids I will absolutely be getting them dogs.

Get a cat, less smells.

Lol I had a cat. Me and my family went on a holiday like ages ago and we left our cat with my dads friend who was a pet sitter and when we rocked up to his house to get my cat he didn’t know where he was. He said it was ‘missing’ but didn’t even notify us, I still think it must have gotten into an accident where it died and they tried to cover it up.

Our cat just walked into my daughter's room the other day, got up on her bed and just did a piss with no warning.

It's now down to 8 lives.

LMAO sorry I’m laughing so hard.

My dog used to do that if I didn’t close my door

Lol I had a cat. Me and my family went on a holiday like ages ago and we left our cat with my dads friend who was a pet sitter and when we rocked up to his house to get my cat he didn’t know where he was. He said it was ‘missing’ but didn’t even notify us, I still think it must have gotten into an accident where it died and they tried to cover it up.

That is horrible. I once had a Persian cat stolen from me. Beautiful golden coat and only had it 3 weeks.

Our cat just walked into my daughter's room the other day, got up on her bed and just did a piss with no warning. 😡

It's now down to 8 lives.
A kitten or very old, otherwise that is odd behaviour.

Mine is down 5 lives after puking on the carpet 4 times a metre from the tiles.

That is horrible. I once had a Persian cat stolen from me. Beautiful golden coat and only had it 3 weeks.

A kitten or very old, otherwise that is odd behaviour.

Mine is down 5 lives after puking on the carpet 4 times a metre from the tiles.

He's 8 and is usually pretty good. He's done it once before on son's bed. Probably just thinking he's the boss.

Have we seen anything like this before? I wonder what the fallout will be?

Didn't see the face off, was there a bit of agro?

Used to suffer migraines like that when I was young. Debilitating, only would subside after vomiting and a good sleep. I've grown out of them to an extent, but when I do feel one coming on it's usually accompanied by neck and shoulder tightness.

Didn't see the face off, was there a bit of agro?

Used to suffer migraines like that when I was young. Debilitating, only would subside after vomiting and a good sleep. I've grown out of them to an extent, but when I do feel one coming on it's usually accompanied by neck and shoulder tightness.

Yes same I suffer from them, I hardly vomit in general but I just sleep all day if I have one. When I did last year for like the first time, sadly it didn’t go away. Exactly the same my neck gets tight but my sinuses also get sore. I get them often and I’ve been placed on meds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back