Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just on podcasts, I noticed a few talking about how we’re overfishing the ocean, which we are no doubt, but the claim is that there’ll be no fish left in our lifetime....now I see there’s a movie out called ‘seaspiracy’ (totally ****ed up the pun, it obviously should be named ‘conspirasea’). Too much of a coincidence imo. A bit fishy...if I may use my own pun.

Just on podcasts, I noticed a few talking about how we’re overfishing the ocean, which we are no doubt, but the claim is that there’ll be no fish left in our lifetime....now I see there’s a movie out called ‘seaspiracy’ (totally f’ed up the pun, it obviously should be named ‘conspirasea’). Too much of a coincidence imo. A bit fishy...if I may use my own pun.
The ocean has been ****ed for decades.

Strangely enough the only time the oceans have recovered stock was in the two world wars. When there was block aides

Apart from the massive recovery in whale numbers in recent decades.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It is. The man is a humanitarian and a hero. He should receive a purple heart for his bravery.

He gets a lot right I’ll give him that.

Did you catch him on Andrew Shulz’s podcast flagrant 2 before they pulled it? He could legit be a comedian.

If he legit saved those kids then he deserves some sort of recognition. The problem is he says so much wild stuff that he kind of undermines himself.

Edit- awesome by him no matter what if he did save those kids.

Kangaroos techno

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's just fortunate that Alex had a full film crew with him at the time he randomly came across these child smugglers.
Thanks to caring individuals like yourself he needs to walk the streets with security and one person is always filming just in case. 1 person with a go pro is hardly a film crew...

Kangaroos techno

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You didn't see the boom mike in the video?
Those were other reporters. The guy that was doing a lot of the talking is from another channel. Like the guy that appeared on the other side of the car. Thanks to youtube, periscope, twitch, facebook live etc. everyone is a journalist running around getting the scoop. Look at any protest or riot and there are 100s of them eunning around and asking for donations as they stream.

Those were other reporters. The guy that was doing a lot of the talking is from another channel. Like the guy that appeared on the other side of the car. Thanks to youtube, periscope, twitch, facebook live etc. everyone is a journalist running around getting the scoop. Look at any protest or riot and there are 100s of them eunning around and asking for donations as they stream.

Even more evidence that it wasn't a random encounter.

I don’t think it was random but it’s still good if he’s stopping child smuggling. Can’t really argue against that.

Of course I'm not arguing against that.

I'm pointing out that Alex Jones was not the one who did it. He just jumped in with others doing it.

I'm not convinced this is genuine anyway. If it is, they all did good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back