Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

well this far, he is refusing to venture out of certain forums that I can no longer post..

He's scared of you.

Say something derogatory about his mother and we'll see if he's chimpanzee enough to show his face.

Lol I just saw a coach take his anger out on the goalkeeper when he didn’t make a save IT IS UNDER 11s lmao
942976805d63ab87ef635b5ee9d05796.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's scared of you.

Say something derogatory about his mother and we'll see if he's chimpanzee enough to show his face.

yeah ahhhh maybe not, don’t want a permaban....

he’s probably not confident of engaging on topics he is not strong in hence putting out all stops to excuse why he isn’t going to the public forum.

Just fyi you don't get to claim oh I don't reply to my posts, I don't like where this is going, then pull little pissant drive bys like this.

I said yesterday I'd respect your wish but if you want out of the debate, you stay out of the debate.

This kind of pissweak stuff suggests you want to have your cake and eat it too
You know what, my bad. A bit petty on my behalf.

Lol I just saw a coach take his anger out on the goalkeeper when he didn’t make a save IT IS UNDER 11s lmao
942976805d63ab87ef635b5ee9d05796.jpg

They’ve got to know the high standards when they are young.

Or they will be deported to North Korea

When I played, I was made the goalkeeper because no one else wanted to be it. They didn’t care how crap I was and really enjoyed the role.

The irony of this tweeted out within days of human rights watch releasing a statement that Israel is committing apartheid against Palestinians.

Welcome to victimology 101.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“It is a self-deception of philosophers and moralists to imagine that they escape decadence by opposing it. That is beyond their will; and, however little they acknowledge it, one later discovers that they were among the most powerful promoters of decadence.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power

Israel, BLM, gender crap, etc., etc., etc...............none of them are any better. It's all just the will to power.

When I played, I was made the goalkeeper because no one else wanted to be it. They didn’t care how crap I was and really enjoyed the role.

As players age they come to realise how fun goalkeeping is hehehe

I’m glad you enjoyed it!! My last ever season at box hill we had 1 actual goalkeeper and I was the backup gk but as a player lol and I remember the last game of the season there was a corner and the coach made me run the whole field to take it

You know what, my bad. A bit petty on my behalf.

All good mate. I enjoy our discussions and am aware I need to think about how I engage as well.

Play on.

“It is a self-deception of philosophers and moralists to imagine that they escape decadence by opposing it. That is beyond their will; and, however little they acknowledge it, one later discovers that they were among the most powerful promoters of decadence.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power

Israel, BLM, gender crap, etc., etc., etc...............none of them are any better. It's all just the will to power.

You can’t just lump what Israel is doing to Palestinians into those movements. They’re nothing alike.

Im just pointing it out because America rejected the HRW statement that Israelis are committing the crime of apartheid and then pretend to care about human rights.

You can’t just lump what Israel is doing to Palestinians into those movements. They’re nothing alike.

Im just pointing it out because America rejected the HRW statement that Israelis are committing the crime of apartheid and then pretend to care about human rights.

Sometimes victims are actually victims and aren't weaponising it for power.

Hard to think of better examples than Paelstinians rat*ed by the West post WWII to try and atone for their collective guilt over the genocide of European Jewry.

Agree there. You can't just pretend some of the biology goes away, especially in contact sports.

I put it in the same category as the way Junior rugby in the Northern states now has weight divisions within age grades.

That's down to Polynesian kids often being bigger than non Polynesian kids and thus having say under 12 games effectively ruined when one team is just massively bigger than the other in a collision sport..

Some say that is racist but I disagree.

Same with trans people and sport.
I have a good mate who played alot of junior league with Islanders back in the late 80s and early 90s. He said one of the issues is that if they are born on the Islands sometimes their DoB and christening date are listed as the same despite not being christened till they are a couple of years old. So they are effectively a year or two older than everyone else in the same age group.

Might not be an issue now as many islander kids are born here and get registered by the gov at birth.

Hard to think of better examples than Paelstinians ratfu**ed by the West post WWII to try and atone for their collective guilt over the genocide of European Jewry.

And the Palestinians were British allies. From what I’ve read and heard the soldiers on the ground hated the Zionist’s. The Zionist’s knew they were protected so they’d instigate fights with locals trying to force the British soldiers to attack the Palestinians. The Palestinians never stood a chance because of all the deals done in offices hundreds of kilometres away. When tribal leaders traveled to Britain to question what was going on the person they met with was one of the top Zionist’s and just bullshitted them. On the other hand the Jews were sick of being persecuted everywhere they went and needed a safe place to settle, especially during WW2. Complicated s**t man.

Hard to think of better examples than Paelstinians ratfu**ed by the West post WWII to try and atone for their collective guilt over the genocide of European Jewry.
The third generation stateless Palestinians around the Middle East is one of the saddest stories.
can’t get citizenship where they’ve gone, passports for travel, community benefits etc, in ME generally can’t buy land, own a business etc if your not a national. can’t go home.
And this is multigenerational now. We’re so lucky to be in aus.

Last edited:
The third generation stateless Palestinians around the Middle East is one of the saddest stories.
can’t get citizenship where they’ve gone, passports for travel, community benefits etc, in ME generally can’t buy land etc if your not a national. can’t go home.
And this is multigenerational now. We’re so lucky to be in aus.

“Brick by brick, acre by acre”. That’s the legacy of the Zionist’s rule that they would buy everything they could off the locals but were only allowed to sell it to Jews and only Jews could work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back