Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely found that out the hard way. Problem is I have zero impulse control when drunk, so a mate offers me a cap on a night out and it's just, yeah, all right.

Who knows what's in them tbh. In the handful of times I've tried it, most of the time it was a great time, but one was just ridiculously overwhelming when I'd already had heaps to drink.

"Overwhelming" in what sense?

"Overwhelming" in what sense?
Sensory overload is the best way to describe it I reckon, which obviously wasn't helped by the fact that I was already ridiculously drunk. Instead of just enhancing everything and wrapping me in a warm cocoon of joy, the lights and music felt completely overbearing and just too much. Worst memory loss I've ever experienced on a night out too, which made the anxiety way worse on the comedown because I had no idea what I did.

Sensory overload is the best way to describe it I reckon, which obviously wasn't helped by the fact that I was already ridiculously drunk. Instead of just enhancing everything and wrapping me in a warm cocoon of joy, the lights and music felt completely overbearing and just too much. Worst memory loss I've ever experienced on a night out too, which made the anxiety way worse on the comedown because I had no idea what I did.

Probably a bit of ketamine in there by the sounds of it

Someone could do a decent thesis on what happened to ecstasy from the 90’s~00’s era to the rubbish that’s put there today

A thesis on cheap fake products? I'm pretty sure the psychological motivation of this has already been well covered.

As for analysis of street drugs & impurities, there's reams of data on that.

A thesis on cheap fake products? I'm pretty sure the psychological motivation of this has already been well covered.

As for analysis of street drugs & impurities, there's reams of data on that.

Absolutely. But if it were that simple it would just take someone with a good product to take over the market but the young dudes I talk to say you just can’t get it unless you can get your hands on pure molly. It’s bad because all the youngsters really trust is shard, which is really messed up.

Absolutely. But if it were that simple it would just take someone with a good product to take over the market but the young dudes I talk to say you just can’t get it unless you can get your hands on pure molly. It’s bad because all the youngsters really trust is shard, which is really messed up.
Been a long time since I’ve been out but it sounds like we need the old hippies back, who literally had bottles of sassafras oil in the back of vans at events.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uhhh why do PTV have to make stuff so complicated?!? Like I’m tryna plan my day to get to uni tomorrow and it’s buses replace trains on the mernda so I’m trying to organise it and the pamphlet is so confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back