Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert "Willy" Picton

Scratch that and its a rabbit hole and a half.

I’ve been down that rabbit hole brother. He makes my skin crawl. The reason Keyes really creeps my out is that he was just a normal guy on the surface but a deadly serial killer. He had “kill kit buckets” buried all over the US and he’d pick a target at random. He had no type, killing indiscriminately. He operated for a long time without the law even realising that there was a serial killer that they need to be looking for. They only caught him because they got lucky.

I’ve been down that rabbit hole brother. He makes my skin crawl. The reason Keyes really creeps my out is that he was just a normal guy on the surface but a deadly serial killer. He had “kill kit buckets” buried all over the US and he’d pick a target at random. He had no type, killing indiscriminately. He operated for a long time without the law even realising that there was a serial killer that they need to be looking for. They only caught him because they got lucky.
On the surface of it this stuff seems like bullshit but who the * really knows.

For those who went to uni or did some study, what’s one thing you wish you could have told yourself? Strictly studying tho lol

No choice really. Cannot keep fielding the Collins for another 20+ years, whilst the new submarines are slowly stagnated into service.

No choice really. Cannot keep fielding the Collins for another 20+ years, whilst the new submarines are slowly stagnated into service.

Go Solar with the subs. Cheaper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who went to uni or did some study, what’s one thing you wish you could have told yourself? Strictly studying tho lol
Do something I really wanted to do and spend some time finding out what that was...

Join the Engineering Students Society. Back in my day, the engies put on the best p*ss ups. I think it was an attempt to over compensate for their general lack of social skills.

To have a dream about buying some land,
give up the booze and the one night stands.
Actually only the first is good advice.
The other two should stay!

To have a dream about buying some land,
give up the booze and the one night stands.
Actually only the first is good advice.
The other two should stay!
One night stand = stress relief 😅

Get into a proper job early and study part-time, rather than doing casual gigs while studying full-time. When you get into the workforce, unless your job is a strict profession, experience tends to be respected while studies aren't.

Get into a proper job early and study part-time, rather than doing casual gigs while studying full-time. When you get into the workforce, unless your job is a strict profession, experience tends to be respected while studies aren't.
Oooh that’s an interesting take, I’ve never heard that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back