Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sposed to be part of the paperwork for people claiming payouts after being abused by Epstein. I dunno if it means they can't testify against Maxwell. Some people claim it does but it doesn't seem that way to me.
8i463c9itnm71.jpg

As for if she names names... probably Andrew, probably Trump, maybe Dershowitz.
Seems to relate entirely to civil claims. Don't know much about US law, but I would not think it possible for a settlement to prevent you acting as a witness in a criminal trial. Or is the Maxwell hearing a civil case?

Val, what i think is funny about all this is that people think Qanon is bullshit (and i'm sure its meant to seem like bullshit, that is why it exists) but what is this Epstein story if it isn't exactly the same narrative with a few slightly different details.

But no one cares because since the GFC this is what government is. Its just a massive racket and ordinary people don't count.

This probably has something to do with what is driving the anti covid protest around the world. Before covid along they were just anti government protests in most places.

Seems to relate entirely to civil claims. Don't know much about US law, but I would not think it possible for a settlement to prevent you acting as a witness in a criminal trial. Or is the Maxwell hearing a civil case?
Yeah I agree with you. It doesn't seem to nullify testifying against maxwell. It seems to be aimed at preventing civil cases against the people Epstein procured girls for tho. Which probably has as much to do with publicity and damage limitation as anything.

This is sposed to be part of the paperwork for people claiming payouts after being abused by Epstein. I dunno if it means they can't testify against Maxwell. Some people claim it does but it doesn't seem that way to me.
8i463c9itnm71.jpg

As for if she names names... probably Andrew, probably Trump, maybe Dershowitz.

Clinton went there a lot of times. Something like 20 odd times. Gates too. It’s more a case of who didn’t they get there lol.

Not true.

These mother*ers get me every time. After I posted that I read somewhere that’s it’s not unusual for federal cases to have closed court cases anyway.

Every single person that went to that island should be brought before the court. Some (especially the tech geeks) probably didn’t realise what was going on. However I’m sure the ones who went there on multiple occasions, especially after being found guilty the first time need to be held accountable.

Im pretty skeptic of conspiracies, but this is in every way a conspiracy where underage girls were procured for elite members of society. Dealing with this properly would go a long way to quelled the growing number of the QAnon and Alex Jones types.

Dealing with this properly would go a long way to quelled the growing number of the QAnon and Alex Jones types.
I'm not sure that's true. My limited experience with such people is that nothing will change their minds. Obviously people who have engaged in criminal activity of this nature need to be held to account, but to the tinfoil brigade the outcome will just feed into their conspiracies regardless.

I'm not sure that's true. My limited experience with such people is that nothing will change their minds. Obviously people who have engaged in criminal activity of this nature need to be held to account, but to the tinfoil brigade the outcome will just feed into their conspiracies regardless.
There is enough ****ed up bullshit on the public record without having to invent bullshit.

There used to be a list of american politicians and party employees who were done for sexula crimes like rpe or child abuse floating around the internet. It did include Ted Bundy. There were heaps. Like hundreds and although I didn't check them all every one I checked was accurate. And these weren't part of some political blackmail ring like Epstein was running. Most seemed like individual offences.

Spent a bunch of time this weekend sanding and staining a new verandah. Same principles of mundane-ness apply. I'm with you brother.
Well iam at the end of that tunnel For now thankfully.does look good when your finished I must say.

So nice weather for you to christen it with a few cool drinks. 🍻🍻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David aged 68 has passed away.

Key lndigenous figure in our modern history and actor without peer.

Rest well.
Might want to edit your post Hoj - for cultural reasons he's being referred to as David Dalaithngu for a period following his death.
Bloidy great actor and a real loss. Did anyone see the biopic that came out recently? (I haven't)

Val, what i think is funny about all this is that people think Qanon is bullshit (and i'm sure its meant to seem like bullshit, that is why it exists) but what is this Epstein story if it isn't exactly the same narrative with a few slightly different details.

But no one cares because since the GFC this is what government is. Its just a massive racket and ordinary people don't count.

This probably has something to do with what is driving the anti covid protest around the world. Before covid along they were just anti government protests in most places.

Well, anyone anti-government now is a potential domestic terrorist. :p Get ready to get on someone's "list".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back