Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
looks like the pope doesnt approve of my way of life, good thing i dont answer to him,

bless this franko,
1641418490726.png

Mr_Nyah

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2011
Wentz Wagon
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Some of you may be aware that our son was born in September with a congenital heart condition. He spent a little time at home with us in October, but had been in the hospital for the last 69 days. I’m pleased to report that after 69 days and 4 surgeries, the doctors are happy with how his heart is working and he came home last night - as long as everything goes according to plan, he won’t need to go back into the hospital until he’s 4-5 years old. It was a long slog over birthdays, holidays and Christmas, but it was worth every second of pain and hardship to get him healthy.
F5C1A8FA-463C-4360-BA04-B0A593956D90.jpeg

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Some of you may be aware that our son was born in September with a congenital heart condition. He spent a little time at home with us in October, but had been in the hospital for the last 69 days. I’m pleased to report that after 69 days and 4 surgeries, the doctors are happy with how his heart is working and he came home last night - as long as everything goes according to plan, he won’t need to go back into the hospital until he’s 4-5 years old. It was a long slog over birthdays, holidays and Christmas, but it was worth every second of pain and hardship to get him healthy.View attachment 1306538

Brizzard do your surgeries ?

andana

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Some of you may be aware that our son was born in September with a congenital heart condition. He spent a little time at home with us in October, but had been in the hospital for the last 69 days. I’m pleased to report that after 69 days and 4 surgeries, the doctors are happy with how his heart is working and he came home last night - as long as everything goes according to plan, he won’t need to go back into the hospital until he’s 4-5 years old. It was a long slog over birthdays, holidays and Christmas, but it was worth every second of pain and hardship to get him healthy.View attachment 1306538
Best wishes.

Ligma

Krakouers favourite poster
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
All the best

gokangas

Premium Platinum
Jan 16, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Storm - Victory
Best story so far this year. Best wishes to you all and peace and love to your son.

Eggs11

Senior List
Jul 18, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Amazing. Hooray for you and your family!

Twinkletoes

Jan 28, 2004
Tender Touch
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MVFC, Storm, Everton, Socceroos

Brilliant news mate.

Themanbun

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

That's so awesome mate. Glad you've all had a good outcome and best of luck to your little man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

krakouers

#Nepotism
Sep 13, 2011
People's Independent Republic of Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Claremont
Awesome news mate, he’s a good little Joey

krakouers

#Nepotism
Sep 13, 2011
People's Independent Republic of Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Claremont
Controversial Take:
This is also how I feel after drinking

“Owens, who had never held a valid driver’s licence in his life, returned a positive blood/alcohol reading of 0.180, which is more than four times the legal limit.

When police questioned the Boyup Brook man about being illegally behind the wheel, he told them: “I don’t need a licence, I am the best driver in Australia.””

in no way condoning his actions

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Controversial Take:

“Owens, who had never held a valid driver’s licence in his life, returned a positive blood/alcohol reading of 0.180, which is more than four times the legal limit.

When police questioned the Boyup Brook man about being illegally behind the wheel, he told them: “I don’t need a licence, I am the best driver in Australia.””

A South West man who has been banned from ever getting behind the wheel of a car again told police he never needed a licence because he was the “best driver in Australia.”

so heres the dilemma, if he was content to drive without a licence, do you think a ban is really going to have any effect?

The acurate one

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Controversial Take:

Well there's the best Aus driver but he wouldn't be top 10,000,000 in Russia one would suggest. I do though like the cut of his jib. Dennis Pagan was big on confidence.

i won't even mention that I actually think the dudes a pelican and that type of behaviour goes against all social norms and he should be shot.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
Not to long until he throws his first marshmallow at the drug cheats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad