Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Shinboner1

Premiership Player
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Really hate people who ignore you over social media. If you don't want to hang then it's fine but don't post 8 times like you're oblivious to my message waiting to be answered

Eggs11

Senior List
Jul 18, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yes, this LNP government is genuinely one of the worst we've ever seen and have completely failed every time they've needed to show leadership and for the good of the country they need to go.

But, and i cannot stress this enough, fu** Federal Labor suck.

View attachment 1309900

The inaction on climate change in Australia is shameful. Not acting because others are not acting makes no more sense on climate change than it does on human rights.

Mankind is destroying the planet we live on. We are ruining the future for our grandchildren and for all human beings. We are a cancer.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
Coach Emeritus Scamper from this morning:
Resized_IMG_20220112_081230.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tectonic

8m46s
Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And everything is about to move to blockchain tech. LOL.
Theres a big difference between proof of work like Bitcoin and Ethereum, and proof of stake like some of the more recent developments.
It's certainly not going to replace legacy systems overnight, but some of the things being worked on are pretty cool, and shouldn't be dismissed out of hand.
Here's a little comparison to see the difference in power consumption between proof of work and proof of stake

Caracas

Premium Gold
Apr 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
Really hate people who ignore you over social media. If you don't want to hang then it's fine but don't post 8 times like you're oblivious to my message waiting to be answered

It can be frustrating/annoying. However, we shouldn’t lose sight of the fact that a fair chunk of the BigFooty community are well and truly in their “doddering” years. Sometimes, “oblivious” is a natural state.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ligma

Krakouers favourite poster
Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Good luck to all the parents who have kids that are receiving their university offers today!

Shermanator

2+6+9+12+21+24+26+29+31+40 = The future
Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Good luck to all the parents who have kids that are receiving their university offers today!
My daughter got into medicine.

I wanted her to be a rocket scientist like me, but she’s preferred to take after her brain surgeon mother.

Im cool with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad