Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden just called a reporter a stupid son of a b*tch. If that was trump pelosi would be voting to impeach.

There’s a lot of stuff he’s doing that if it were Trump the narrative would be completely different. It’s pretty eye opening. Could you imagine if Don JR had the same laptop situation as Hunter?

Regarding what you’re referring to, one of the side effects of dementia is aggressive behaviour. Maybe he doesn’t have dementia but he’s definitely in recline. It’s brutal what they’re doing to him.

Wasn't the greatest question by the reporter, to be fair
Agreed...you can't ask him questions that aren't on the script. So for that reason it wasn't a good question. He got soft balls without any followups last week. Heaven forbid someone ask him about inflation.

There’s a lot of stuff he’s doing that if it were Trump the narrative would be completely different. It’s pretty eye opening. Could you imagine if Don JR had the same laptop situation as Hunter?

Regarding what you’re referring to, one of the side effects of dementia is aggressive behaviour. Maybe he doesn’t have dementia but he’s definitely in recline. It’s brutal what they’re doing to him.
Could be a bit of that but for those that have been paying attention Biden has been rude like that to people for decades. The elite don't think they need to answer questions from people below them. Even if it's something impacting millions of people

Trump's "grab them by the p***y" comment was waved away as "locker room talk" by Fox.

That's what you mean by a different narrative, yeah?

Trump's "grab them by the p***y" comment was waved away as "locker room talk" by Fox.

That's what you mean by a different narrative, yeah?

But it was widely reported and not suppressed was it? Has the New York Times been allowed to post the laptop story yet?

I’m not at all suggesting that each party doesn’t have MSM outlets in their pocket…or vice versa. Another good example is that way back in the day the Clinton body count meme came out of our very own Rupert Murdoch’s daily mirror.

That’s the problem. The partisan propaganda aspect of the media is eroding all trust in them, which is why they’re all becoming irrelevant.

Agreed...you can't ask him questions that aren't on the script. So for that reason it wasn't a good question. He got soft balls without any followups last week. Heaven forbid someone ask him about inflation.

Biden can’t be expected to know numbers. Stumps him every time.
Could be a bit of that but for those that have been paying attention Biden has been rude like that to people for decades. The elite don't think they need to answer questions from people below them. Even if it's something impacting millions of people

He’s also got a history of racism but that’s along time ago man

But it was widely reported and not suppressed was it? Has the New York Times been allowed to post the laptop story yet?

I’m not at all suggesting that each party doesn’t have MSM outlets in their pocket…or vice versa. Another good example is that way back in the day the Clinton body count meme came out of our very own Rupert Murdoch’s daily mirror.

That’s the problem. The partisan propaganda aspect of the media is eroding all trust in them, which is why they’re all becoming irrelevant.
By the by.. the NYT reported on the allegations in the NY Post story almost immediately and followed up on it dozens of times.

The reaction to that is nothing compared to what 2 Live Crew, NWA and Ice T went through. Without 2 Live crew in particular we wouldn’t have any of that music. They literally had to fight the US government to play their music and won the case. Pretty crazy story, would make an awesome movie.
Not much of a rap/hip hop guy but 2 Live Crew was great party music back in the day.

My 2022 Supercoach team pays homage to the crew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much of a rap/hip hop guy but 2 Live Crew was great party music back in the day.

My 2022 Supercoach team pays homage to the crew.
Real ones know three 6 mafia are Goated

I'd prefer a "permanently delete memories" option. My list would look something like this:

1. Last Saturday of September of the year between 1997 and 1999
2. My first marriage
Stop deleting my memories!

They had to go to court to print the story that involved the content of the laptop because Twitter and other social media platforms kept deleting it. Pretty sure the New York Times Twitter account was even suspended. Just do a search on duck duck go and you’ll see it.

Did they wait till after the election? And who was “the big guy” Hunter refers to needing to be paid off?

A small area in Western Australia's south has recorded more than 40 earthquakes, including a 4.7 magnitude this morning, in what experts have called a rare earthquake swarm.

Geoscience Australia senior seismologist Hugh Glanville said a swarm was a sequence of earthquakes in a localised area.

"In the past week they've had 26 in that area," he said.

"It's what's known as an earthquake swarm, where we have a lot of medium-sized earthquakes.

"Swarms aren't a common type of activity across the world. It may just be people tunneling under the border.

A small area in Western Australia's south has recorded more than 40 earthquakes, including a 4.7 magnitude this morning, in what experts have called a rare earthquake swarm.

Geoscience Australia senior seismologist Hugh Glanville said a swarm was a sequence of earthquakes in a localised area.

"It's what's known as an earthquake swarm, where we have a lot of medium-sized earthquakes.

"Swarms aren't a common type of activity across the world. It may just be people tunneling under the border.
Always amazes me bigger earthquakes don't set of more earthquakes. You would think any that are about to go given a nudge from a different one would be all it takes?

People... calm down... note the below line... we can all breathe a little easier...

"In excellent news for tourists, the monumental ram of Wagin is reported to be okay and survived the earthquake."

It’s not Joes fault that Hunter is a crack head I spose

Just like it's not Donald's fault that Jr is a coke head, I suppose.

Not sure what your angle is here, there's no way that Biden gets better press treatment than Trump did. He just does fewer offensive things.

Just like it's not Donald's fault that Jr is a coke head, I suppose.

Not sure what your angle is here, there's no way that Biden gets better press treatment than Trump did. He just does fewer offensive things.

Biden definitely gets better press treatment. How many times has he been asked about his cognitive decline? It’s clear for everyone to see but he’s never pushed? Weird isn’t it?

I’m not trying to defend Trump because I think he is a scumbag.

I agree that jr is coked up, but does he have a laptop full of information implementing his father in a buy off?

Biden definitely gets better press treatment. How many times has he been asked about his cognitive decline? It’s clear for everyone to see but he’s never pushed? Weird isn’t it?

I’m not trying to defend Trump because I think he is a scumbag.

I agree that jr is coked up, but does he have a laptop full of information implementing his father in a buy off?

Your right, Jr is too fried. I suspect Kushner is the one with the laptop full of kompromat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back