Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, sounds like the Stewart family has had a rough time since Tim and his son Jesse were radicalised by QAnon crap, like lots of other families.

But there was nothing new in it, no new revelations, and all the links to Morrison and suggestions that he's somehow influenced by QAnon thinking extremely tenuous.

Beyond tenuous.

Beyond tenuous.

It wanted us to believe Tim Stewart is a dangerously unhinged threat to national security but also completely reliable as to why the PM said one phrase once in a speech.

Are you a fan of lex Friedman snake? His a bit to science based for me but I reckon you’d enjoy it.

Trolls can't breathe without having an element of truth.

Yeah he’s a smart dude. A bit too smart for his fully fledged anarchism philosophy, but I would never be able to argue topic with him because he’s pretty much thought of everything.

Are you a fan of lex Friedman snake? His a bit to science based for me but I reckon you’d enjoy it.

Not really mate. He's a bit too "packaged" for me.

Not really mate. He's a bit too "packaged" for me.

I think that’s because hes on the spectrum and English is his second language. His podcasts are hit amd miss but ones about science and technology are fascinating, the reason I brought it up was because Malice, who is also Russian had a pretty interesting conversation with him but couldn’t stop trolling him. His conversations with comedians etc Han be a bit tedious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

??
I think you’re assuming a lot of things there.. especially in a place like Charleston..
I suspect the real reason for parking like that is so the morbidly obese campaigner who owns the car has space to waddle away when they get out.

'Merica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back