Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone can get a photo of the Southern Cross from Arden Street (maybe have some of Arden Street in it) for me, that would be great.

It’d be pretty hard to do Timmy. Heaps of light pollution and Arden St is low to the ground, don’t know how you could get the angle right. Plus it’s pretty dodgy around there late.

if anyone can get a photo of the Southern Cross from Arden Street (maybe have some of Arden Street in it) for me, that would be great.
Good luck seeing stars from in Melbourne mate. It's been decades since I've been in Melbourne and seen stars properly. Its possible I guess.

It’d be pretty hard to do Timmy. Heaps of light pollution and Arden St is low to the ground, don’t know how you could get the angle right. Plus it’s pretty dodgy around there late.
In the minute between responding to Timmy and reading this I have wondered if you could do it with a drone.

Hey Goalie Boy, aware that you're from America. What made you decide to follow the roos? Have you managed to get out here for a game? Thinking we could start a north bigfooty fund to get you out here given your dedication to the club ;)

Hey Goalie Boy, aware that you're from America. What made you decide to follow the roos? Have you managed to get out here for a game? Thinking we could start a north bigfooty fund to get you out here given your dedication to the club ;)
it would have to be over a few flights (here to LA, LA to Hawaii, Hawaii down to Sydney and Sydney to Melbourne and back the same way). i don't like to be in a plane for more then 8 hours (10 would be pushing it but i can it).

it would have to be over a few flights (here to LA, LA to Hawaii, Hawaii down to Sydney and Sydney to Melbourne and back the same way). i don't like to be in a plane for more then 8 hours (10 would be pushing it but i can it).
Nice mate. Reason you don't like flying long distances? I did LA to Melbourne last week. If you can sleep on the flight it really isn't all that bad. So just to confirm, you have never been to Australia to see a game?

Nice mate. Reason you don't like flying long distances? I did LA to Melbourne last week. If you can sleep on the flight it really isn't all that bad. So just to confirm, you have never been to Australia to see a game?
14 hours is to long for me (i can do 8 at most, 10 at the very most)

Reckon I just saw a dead bloke opposite the Rye Post Office. Never a dull moment.

Turns out there was no skullduggery, just a poor old chap that didn’t make it home before the buzzer. 😞

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's going on with Vic Labour, 4 senior MP's retiring.

Jumping b4 bad news?

All been there a while Spidey and the last 2 years can't have been easy. Neville got chronic Crohns disease and it is a battle for her. Foley no spring chicken. Merlino young family and been there 20 years.

Vic.libs would need a miracle.

Reckon I just saw a dead bloke opposite the Rye Post Office. Never a dull moment.

Turns out there was no skullduggery, just a poor old chap that didn’t make it home before the buzzer. 😞
Old bloke had a "sore shoulder". Popped into a massage joint for a bit of a remedial .... walked out and dropped dead. Heart attack :-( Listen to your body boys and girls.

'Merica, don't forget to take your mace, if your out again late
battle-mace-300x300.jpg

I had a go but its not great Timmy.

I'll try again tonight.
You would have gotton blown away here if you tried last night, whole house was shaking, weather vane was making a huge racket. Then 6mm of rain since. Ordinarily i can see sc and pointers through our South facing bedroom window.

Turns out there was no skullduggery, just a poor old chap that didn’t make it home before the buzzer.
Yesterday I saw an ancient old lady try to park in the mail only spot outside the local post office but she mounted the curb and ran into the mailbox.

Silly old dear obviously shouldn't be driving.

Yesterday I saw an ancient old lady try to park in the mail only spot outside the local post office but she mounted the curb and ran into the mailbox.

Silly old dear obviously shouldn't be driving.
must be one of those who this is (plus shopping) the only time they get out of the house (and if they didn't drive, that would be it for them)
sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back