Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those following along, we had a little hiccup with our son’s tube weaning and it went back in after a few days. But a few days later it was back out, and we’re almost 2 weeks on and he’s going well. He was officially discharged from RCH’s feeding program today, and provided all goes well, he’ll be officially discharged from everything in the next few days. A bit surreal after so long, and still getting used to what he looks like without the tube in!

E1CB80D3-11BA-4882-BD9D-B45ECBEB2D35.jpeg

For those following along, we had a little hiccup with our son’s tube weaning and it went back in after a few days. But a few days later it was back out, and we’re almost 2 weeks on and he’s going well. He was officially discharged from RCH’s feeding program today, and provided all goes well, he’ll be officially discharged from everything in the next few days. A bit surreal after so long, and still getting used to what he looks like without the tube in!

View attachment 1440663
gee i bet he is feeling on top of the world not being tubed up, that grin sure indicates he is.

Massive drug raid next door today.

About 50 vehicles all up and down the road, campaigners walking round with assault rifles, drones flying everywhere. Crazy stuff. Federal coppers too.

AFAIK nothing's come of it yet. Might be 20 mull plants on that whole property these days. Its a multiple occupancy type community set up by hippies decades ago. At the most. Its mostly families and people with other (legit) jobs. A bit freaky seeing dudes looking like they belonged in the movie Brazil walking around with assault rifles and combat shotguns walking up and down the road.

Rodd & Gunn are slowly becoming my fave shop to get jumpers & half zips.

I think their quality is amazing, I now own 2 half zips jumpers.

I brought one today for $75 on sale! What a bargain, it was originally $149

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About 50 vehicles all up and down the road, campaigners walking round with assault rifles, drones flying everywhere. Crazy stuff. Federal coppers too.

AFAIK nothing's come of it yet. Might be 20 mull plants on that whole property these days. Its a multiple occupancy type community set up by hippies decades ago. At the most. Its mostly families and people with other (legit) jobs. A bit freaky seeing dudes looking like they belonged in the movie Brazil walking around with assault rifles and combat shotguns walking up and down the road.

Heavy handed as usual… last time I was up your way, same thing happened when the dudes in balaclavas got busted for dealing shard.

Someone forgot to make a payment somewhere along the line, obviously.

Hope you’re ok mate, can have a decent q’y sent up via snail mail if you’re short ;)

Sounds like an operation for a lot more than 20 plants.

Be interesting to see what comes of it.

A quick update. I've spoken to my neighbours...

So a family with one kid who is at primary school with my daughter had their doors kicked in at 7am in the middle of the school holidays and were dragged outside in their bedclothes in 5 degree weather and left for hours while people with assault rifles wandered around their place looking for stuff that wasn't there.

As blackshadow said this isn't the sort of usual raid we see round here. They were obviously expecting trouble and stuff. But I dunno where they get their intel from cos no one on that property is a meth cook as far as I know. I haven't heard from everyone yet but I'm willing to bet no one got seriously busted. The family I mentioned didn't. They didn't even have a couple of pot plants in the garden. The campaigners cam onto my place and wanted to search my shed. We had an argument about it cos its not on the warrant. Eventually the cop asked me if he could look to write off a lab in the shed and I relented - I'd said "Get a warrant I don't care if it takes you all night." but if they decided to be campaigners the could search the house and I don't want my kids put thru that at 10pm.

I don't care. I don't get up to any of the things I used to. I think I've got about three grams of pot lying around that someone gave me before I got covid. But i might have used it all. I'm getting too old for that s**t. Not enough for them to charge me in NSW where 14gms is a warning at most.

They had 50 cops, half of them armed with military weapons, at least 15 vehicles I counted, some with out of state plates. I went over when it started and asked them what the * they were doing walking up and down the road with assault rifles, blocking the road and generally making campaigners of themselves. Told them I wanted to see their boss etc... if I'd know what was happening to my neighbours I would have been up there recording it. One of them who was obviously the friendly guy who deals with narky campaigners had a chat and when I asked him why there were out of state vehicles and he mentioned he was a Fed.

I told I had my three kids, all under 10 and what's going on. Is there a mad bastard with a gun? Terrorists? etc etc So he was okay actually and said we had nothing to worry about - except over zealous coppers with assault rifles. My eldest has austism. If one of those cops pointed a gun at her or us she'd go off. She wouldn't hold back. no way she'd understand the situation she was in.

Anyway the couple who copped that crap are renting. Their landlord does a show on Nimbin radio called The Hemp Hour with the station manager, who is a well connected reporter type and Micheal balderstone who started HEMP/Legalise Marijuana party. So he's a politician... I think more will come of this cos that raid would have cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and its unlikely anyone even got busted.

I swear PTV couldn't organise a root in a brothel. Replacement bus arrives at Camberwell station and train waiting at the platform. As soon as passengers from bus gets to the platform train leaves. Nobody from replacement bus makes it on to the train. WTF?

I swear PTV couldn't organise a root in a brothel. Replacement bus arrives at Camberwell station and train waiting at the platform. As soon as passengers from bus gets to the platform train leaves. Nobody from replacement bus makes it on to the train. WTF?

One upside with having Covid is not having to deal with that as we’d be changing trains at C’well if we were able to go today. Buses suck!

Did I mention the family were dragged out of their house at gunpoint by people in balaclavas holding assault rifles. They were freaked out and I spent the arvo with the dad just trying to debrief him and get him sane. He's asking why the * the Iraq/Russia s**t is happening here in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back