Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If what Simpkin is suggesting is true, they got someone to flip and leak the entire western surveillance operation to western media. there’s no way they’d be giving him up.. imagine trying to convince the next asset that Russia’s got your back..
This isn’t some grunt situation…

They don't tend to get these folks with goodwill you know.

Snowden was never one of theirs, he was NSA they turned.

Not like his grandparents fought at the Siege of Leningrad and his Dad did combat training with Vlad himself.

Immensely disposable.

View attachment 1156618
He was part of the Tor project….
listen to the way he talks and the philosophy he is talking about, it has nothing to do with russia as much as you want to believe it.. find out who was involved in the original tor project. It isn’t hard.. listen to people like Binney, the answer is staring you in the face.

the guardian, used him and hung him out to dry, there was journos involved who actively told Intel agencies where he was, and how to pursue him, the Russian operative is what the above tell each other so they can go about their work…

Last edited:

What’s greater benefit then the largest leak in history?
and the ability to say you kept that source safe..

Don’t know. I’d be pretending if I took an opinion. I’ve always thought Snowdon acted in good faith tbh. My statement was more directed at your post that the soviets wouldn’t give up one of their own....

Isn’t that how the game works?

Don’t know. I’d be pretending if I took an opinion. I’ve always thought Snowdon acted in good faith tbh. My statement was more directed at your post that the soviets wouldn’t give up one of their own....

Isn’t that how the game works?
Certainly is for a lot of it, but this case is so public, every agent and every contact in the field would second guess what they’re doing, if they gave him up..
freedom, it’s the golden light at the end of the tunnel, they’d take that option away for all of ‘em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back