Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just do a search in his emails sent to/from stratfor and a guess is you’ll find out where Alex gets his info from..

Yeah but old mate would have texts from a lot of prominent people. Would it be a breach of privacy laws to make it public? His lawyer handed them over so it could be free for discovery??

Yeah but old mate would have texts from a lot of prominent people. Would it be a breach of privacy laws to make it public? His lawyer handed them over so it could be free for discovery??
I’m not sure how much of that information is privileged, how much they can use share..

The main issue is that companies try to put the onus on the consumer instead of themselves by getting us to drink from plastic wrapped, mushy paper straws while they destroy the environment on a large scale.

Something, something, greenwashing, something, something

The main issue is that companies try to put the onus on the consumer instead of themselves by getting us to drink from plastic wrapped, mushy paper straws while they destroy the environment on a large scale.

Something, something, greenwashing, something, something

Bro that’s got nothing on mono-crop agriculture needed for plant based food.

Bud my rescue Greyhound has been to vet and foot (as he had his toe amputated) is all fine.

My Dad had to take him as I'm in hospital, but it's a relief as apparently complications from surgury are common even months later.

As previous here is the big (super fit) lad!

Attachments

• 20220701_112912.jpg
    20220701_112912.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20220719_210024.jpg
    20220719_210024.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Late model?. Its still got a 4 year warranty unlimited ks warranty.
Nah, prolly 15 years old. Was a sports model as well with cloth top. You accessed the belt from above by removing parcel shelf and side from a cover in rear wheel arch .

To make matters worse all the bolts were seized as they salt the roads over there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back