Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno man, you ever tried washing dishes with a dry paper towel?
Haha..... classic!
Try using several towels dude! Each to their own though

They look good as well. This is the one I have and is perfect for male and female. Just turn the tap on and wash away. No having to reach for the hose or anything. Save on toilet paper as well.
Do they come with a fire hose attachment?

I need to vent.

One of the issues of having a partner who works in digital marketing is they believe anything they sell and “flushable wipes” are an absolute scam.

My apartment doesn’t have a bidet so this is the next best thing and after 18 months living here the pipes have had enough.

My suggestion of buying an attachable bidet that connects to the toilet was shot down apparently because it “doesn’t look good in the bathroom”.

Who literally gives a s**t.

Worst weekend since two weekends ago when I locked myself out of the house.
FWIW both times I’ve been dog sitting involuntarily and I feel like God is sending me some sort of sign that maybe choose another animal for a pet.
Put an aftermarket bidet on a couple of years ago. Simply put, it's the best $150 ive spent...

The internal hose burst after 3 months, so msgd the seller, was reimbursed, and hit bunnings for some 5mm clear hose. Worked a charm ever since. Got it nothing in the end...

The one I have you can hardly notice. A dial on the side and an extra hose...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I need to vent.

One of the issues of having a partner who works in digital marketing is they believe anything they sell and “flushable wipes” are an absolute scam.

My apartment doesn’t have a bidet so this is the next best thing and after 18 months living here the pipes have had enough.

My suggestion of buying an attachable bidet that connects to the toilet was shot down apparently because it “doesn’t look good in the bathroom”.

Who literally gives a s**t.

Worst weekend since two weekends ago when I locked myself out of the house.
FWIW both times I’ve been dog sitting involuntarily and I feel like God is sending me some sort of sign that maybe choose another animal for a pet.
Mine is similar to this one:

Dunno if it's just me but I hate the passenger rating system, why tf should I apologize for short fares? Why would that bring down a rating, and why is it fair that drivers can refuse passengers based on a x/5 system?

Imagine if you had to apologize to Cafe staff for just having a coffee, or next time you go in you're not sure if they'll serve you or not.

Uber Roo curious as to your thoughts?

Dunno if it's just me but I hate the passenger rating system, why tf should I apologize for short fares? Why would that bring down a rating, and why is it fair that drivers can refuse passengers based on a x/5 system?

Imagine if you had to apologize to Cafe staff for just having a coffee, or next time you go in you're not sure if they'll serve you or not.

Uber Roo curious as to your thoughts?
Especially when the uber drivers can choose which fares they take to begin with!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Especially when the uber drivers can choose which fares they take to begin with!
Yes, I feel it's become nearly as toxic as taxis were.. working in the CBD, finishing at 1am and trying to hail down a taxi as a solo young male was an exercise in futility. And now that Uber drivers can see where the trip will take them I hear so many stories of people waiting through 3,4,5 drivers till one finally shows up.

But the cancelling drivers face no consequence even if they waste 10 mins of your time as far as I know

Brown Cardigan posted that video on Twitter a couple of days ago. Hilarious content. Follow them @Browncradigan69

Not for the faint hearted though.

There’s another video of a bloke having a crank in his car and people can see him from their balcony. The bloke yells at him “ey get out of it” and he realises that people can see him and he stops. It’s funny but you actually see his old fella.

It’s a pretty full on account.

Last edited:
The expensive ones do...

Pretty sure the Japs bidets do all sorts of things, wash, blow dry, spray, hot/cold choice, auto seat clean built in so no washing seat

Went to a traditional wedding in Tokyo and funnily enough reception was at an ltalian restaurant.
Went to the loo and as l entered the loo seat automatically raised ! Lucky hadn't had any dodgy sashimi and needed to sit.

Finally finished tarting up my house, the agent is taking photos on Wednesday, Auction booked for the 22nd of October.

I’ve never sold a place before and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous considering the current state of the housing market.

Do you have a bidet?

Rightio, my best little mate and I are off to the Show for his 1st ever go at it. Buggered if I know which day to go. Was kinda hoping that collingwoods got in the gf so that there'd be a few less on saturday .... but like the idea of going on sunday as the Rob Gell 4 day forecast reckons the sun will be trying hard to grace us with some presence. He's still just a pup, so a night time gig is a no go .... reckon it may be a battle of stamina - his energy levels vs my patience ... gonna be a ding dong battle all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back