Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute little rat dogs...

These dogs scam the hell out of me. They have worked out a plan on how they can both get treats when only one goes outside to pee. So one dog goes out first, then the other straight after the other dog comes back in, doubling their treats. I never play into it but my mum makes me give them the treats.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

An international treasure!

They pulled the last episode he was on there after about 2 days. Hilarious. And they didn’t want to like him at all. Not that they’re p.c, but because of all the bullshit he sprouts, but they loved him. Even Alex Media who really wanted to hate him. It’s a pretty cool podcast generally they’re balanced.

They pulled the last episode he was on there after about 2 days. Hilarious. And they didn’t want to like him at all. Not that they’re p.c, but because of all the bullshit he sprouts, but they loved him. Even Alex Media who really wanted to hate him. It’s a pretty cool podcast generally they’re balanced.
Yeah i remember the last one. That Akaash guy was quiet for half of it probably thinking "yeah...we are getting cancelled for this" and Andrew soaking it up going just as crazy as Alex is. Like a kid at school egging on the crazy one.

He made a good point about the last episode too. It was removed because he spoke about the wuhan lab leak and for months that was forbidden. But now anyone can speak about it. Lunacy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My dog had 7 stones in his urethra and 7 still in his bladder omfg

It’s common in westies ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back