Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he has realised how toxic his behaviour gets on here and is taking some time off for his own state of mind.

(Or got stuck in a room by himself for a couple of hours and beat himself up...)

Or maybe he's realised how ruined his reputation is so he's created a new alt and he's already here posting again waiting for attention.

But I do find it interesting that all I posted was "it's been good here the past few days" and literally everyone knew it was about one single individual not being here. That's extremely telling.

Or maybe he's realised how ruined his reputation is so he's created a new alt and he's already here posting again waiting for attention.

But I do find it interesting that all I posted was "it's been good here the past few days" and literally everyone knew it was about one single individual not being here. That's extremely telling.

We'd all noticed how much less aggro there was.

We'd all noticed how much less aggro there was.

Don't you know that a lack of aggression is a direct result of the feminazi soy boys sustainted campaign of wokeness being perpetrated by George Soros and his antifa army?!

Do your own research! You aren't on my level of intellect if you disagree with me. You're beneath me and I will not respond to even the most basic follow-up questions.

Wouldn't that be too woke?

Or, um, not woke enough, maybe?

Or just the right amount of wokeness (or is it wokieness?)??

Sorry, I'm so confused by woke.

Woke is the only answer

You just have to do the wokey pokey and that’s what it’s all about

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey everyone. Just an update on Canada's residential "school" system - 751 unmarked graves have been found at a residential school site in Saskatchewan. This is the second residential school to have been searched with ground radar. The first had 215 graves. There were 139 residential schools in Canada. I suspect we will be in the tens of thousands of unmarked graves of children by the time we're done.

But when is it really done? I mean, for them - for our First Nations people. It can't ever be "done". It's generations upon generations of trauma. It's generations upon generations alive today who have been telling the stories of the people they knew, their friends, their siblings who disappeared, and no one has wanted to believe them. It's generations upon generations of children who never returned home, and parents who never knew what happened. It's survivors telling stories of digging graves as children for children. For children they knew. Children who had often been their friends.

I've been finding this all really upsetting. And it's hard to know what to do, or what can be done, or what part a non-Indigenous person like myself should even be in this process. But I thought I would start from a place of basic sending of love - to the survivors and to their ancestors, and in many cases still - their siblings and friends.

I've asked many of my family and friends tonight to join me in sending out healing and love to those survivors, and to all the children lost. And if any of you on here would like to join too, that would be great. I believe that when a collective sends out the same intention together, it carries more power. So I've set the timing for what would be 1:30 your guy's time - just over an hour from now.

All that's required is to wish them love for a few minutes. I'd say going outside is better, but I know it's winter down there, so don't worry about that. But if you can go somewhere away from electronic equipment, somewhere quiet. If you have anyone who would like to join, that's great. Holding hands standing together, even better. Just send out love.

We can't keep going on doing horrible things to each other. It has to change.

Peace to you all, and many thanks.

Is this cancel culture in action?

Click the link to see what I'm on about.

You can still get it here:

but you're a terrorist if you click that link.

Last edited:
If you had to guess, do you think he was taken out or actual suicided? I’m not 100% sold on this one. Probably just because he hasn’t been in the news.
Have we mentioned that he put a post on twitter just before COVID (30/11/2019) with his new tattoo? It was this:

$WHACKD

And he said he'd got it because he'd got a few subtle messages from US officials telling him wtte of "We're going to kill yourself."

Also just heard then (from the guy who wrote the "Democracy is a Gangbang" article and the song "Big day for the little people") that the 31 TB data stash is protected by an active blockchain lock that is still being mined or whatever it is that has to keep happening to keep it secure.

We both doubt it'll see the light of day, however real or bullshit its contents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not tbh. Seems to me like the new thing that’s just popped up in the discourse. I’m sure it’s been around for ages though..
Getting on for 50 years.

The reason CRT exists is because of things like the disparity in sentencing laws between crack cocaine and powder cocaine.

In the 80s laws were passed that meant possession of 5 grams of crack would attract the same penalty scedule as half a kilo of coke in powder form (look up who wrote them if you like. Or wait a couple of paragraphs.) The Obama admin passed the "Fair Sentencing Act" about a decade ago that changed that ratio from 1:100 to 1:18. Hardly fair but fairer than it was. Maybe the fair in "fair sentencing" referred to most of the people writing the laws being fair not dark, a bit of an in joke?

Anyway a day or two ago Presidenbt Three Strikes himself released some notice that his admin will end the disparity and crack and powder cocaine will be sentenced at a 1:1 ratio.

So 35 *en years after he wrote the law that codified the 100:1 ratio in sentencing that did so much to promote mass incarceration and modern slavery Sleepy Joe ******* reckons he might do something about ending it.
'
Yay.

Getting on for 50 years.

The reason CRT exists is because of things like the disparity in sentencing laws between crack cocaine and powder cocaine.

In the 80s laws were passed that meant possession of 5 grams of crack would attract the same penalty scedule as half a kilo of coke in powder form (look up who wrote them if you like. Or wait a couple of paragraphs.) The Obama admin passed the "Fair Sentencing Act" about a decade ago that changed that ratio from 1:100 to 1:18. Hardly fair but fairer than it was. Maybe the fair in "fair sentencing" referred to most of the people writing the laws being fair not dark, a bit of an in joke?

Anyway a day or two ago Presidenbt Three Strikes himself released some notice that his admin will end the disparity and crack and powder cocaine will be sentenced at a 1:1 ratio.

So 35 fu**en years after he wrote the law that codified the 100:1 ratio in sentencing that did so much to promote mass incarceration and modern slavery Sleepy Joe ******* reckons he might do something about ending it.
'
Yay.

I get the link but that doesn’t describe critical race theory. I’ll read up on it when I get a chance👍

Well he ain't banned for a change. At least going by his avatar. He might have met a good woman? Who knows.

Okay so my dog came home from his surgery but my other dog won’t go near him and is acting like a fking prick

I’ve tried to get him closer to him but he won’t go near him or even look at him.

Okay so my dog came home from his surgery but my other dog won’t go near him and is acting like a fking prick

I’ve tried to get him closer to him but he won’t go near him or even look at him.

Just go lie down in bed and let them both jump up. Pack bonds are reestablished with that type of action. Annoying, I know, but they will fall into line.

Just go lie down in bed and let them both jump up. Pack bonds are reestablished with that type of action. Annoying, I know, but they will fall into line.

Thanks, my dog atm can’t jump because of the stitches but he is zonked in the lounge room floor. It’s so sad seeing my dogs like this, especially the rat because the injured one would always protect him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back