Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine having your phone hacked, intimate photos leaked along with a bunch of lies, spread on social media by an intelligence organisation for doing your job….

Posting for relevance..

Crazy fact that you’ve never heard of

Did you know there is an actual project to dig a hole from one side of the earth to another? It’s called the big dig, it’s happening in the state of Bihar India. The city in which it’s being dug is called sugma! I want to go visit sugma big dig!!!

Crazy fact that you’ve never heard of

Did you know there is an actual project to dig a hole from one side of the earth to another? It’s called the big dig, it’s happening in the state of Bihar India. The city in which it’s being dug is called sugma! I want to go visit sugma big dig!!!

Someone takin' the pi$$ Lig l think.

Last edited:
Human rights campaign president leaks dirt file to media of sexual assault victim.. any clearer indication that these ngo’s ain’t doing what they claim to be?

It was the President of the NGO, who used to work for Cuomo.

It wasn't the NGO itself that did it.

It's a looooooong bow to draw that "these ngo's ain't doing what they claim to be?" as you put it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BREAKING NEWS

Hillsong leader Brian Houston has been charged over the concealment of alleged child sex offences

Now there's news.

Still smh that our country is led by a clown who believes in the fairy tales peddled by this type of organisation (and makes decisions based on this faith).

I use the term "led" in the broadest and loosest possible sense, of course.

yeah, like there's no evidence of sexual dysfunction in the institutions of organised religion

Edit - koshari beat me to it (damn your evil heart)
Funny isn't it. Iam evil because iam cynical and agnostic. That other mob are holey. As see sees signature correctly quotes Lemmy from moterhead. I will go to hell because that's where the pool tables are. :)

Last edited:
Hillsong leader Brian Houston has been charged over the concealment of alleged child sex offences

Any clearer indication that these church’s ain’t doing what they claim to be? Am I right DesertRoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back