Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister had her treatment about 3 years ago at the Austin and did the chemo at the cancer place there. She might’ve even been part of the trial period. When did your friend do it?

She went on Tysabri for a while afterwards (once it was clear it failed) and that worked, no relapses, but after a while she tested positive for something that Tysabri can cause in some people (can’t remember exactly what) but it meant that she had to go off it. She’s been through the ringer mate. Though I still believe that scientists will find something in her lifetime that’ll get her quality of life back.

My mate was probably about 6 years ago now. I pray they can do that for her mate.

It sucks because she’s one of the best people I know. She was the polar opposite to me growing up. I was always in trouble for something she never put a foot wrong. Honestly don’t think she’s ever even smoked dope let alone anything else. Never waged, never got into any trouble. Doesn’t even drink. Because of the full on fatigue she gets she’s got access to this drug that’s kind of like speed without the side effects, called modafinil and occasional gives me some. She doesn’t even like taking those, even though she’s got them on tap.

I was misdiagnosed with MS for a few years and for people for which they have an aggressive version it must be absolutely horrid. I've found often it's people who live vice free lives who unfortunately end up suffering through things like this. Modafinil is great for combating the fatigue.

Novak Djokovic is the most incredible athlete on the planet I reckon. I know that’s a massive call- but his will to win coupled with his unparalleled mental capacity to block negativity out when things aren’t going his way mean he is the GOAT for me. Fair bloody play. Great to watch.

Anti terror laws being used to silence voices the government of the day doesn't like shocker.

Science. Again.

Anti terror laws being used to silence voices the government of the day doesn't like shocker.
What did I just read?
sounds like a mentally ill kid stalking the premier.. yelling at him at any chance.

seems like he’d fit in at four corners.

What did I just read?
sounds like a mentally ill kid stalking the premier.. yelling at him at any chance.

seems like he’d fit in at four corners.

You're better than that

You're better than that
Just picked up on the story, I was thinking it was some YouTuber kid, dressed up in a Luigi suit harassing the deputy premier for his heritage, following him to a funeral etc..

In my head I was picturing someone like ‘Logan Paul’ and with a YouTube channel named friendlyjordies, I reserve my right to judge anyone who calls themselves a youtuber..

Watched his channel, the guys well researched and knowledgable, the cops are knocking on the wrong door..
Thanks for this story, kids hilarious!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's basically the woke version of Crowder.

Absolutely not.

Jordies is far from "woke" and he hates the Greens etc. He's a centrist Labor hack above all else.

He's basically the woke version of Crowder.

You used to like him at one point no?

Either way, you're fine with the cops acting on direct orders from politicians to effectively political voices they don't like?

Just picked up on the story, I was thinking it was some YouTuber kid, dressed up in a Luigi suit harassing the deputy premier for his heritage, following him to a funeral etc..

In my head I was picturing someone like ‘Logan Paul’ and with a YouTube channel named friendlyjordies, I reserve my right to judge anyone who calls themselves a youtuber..

Watched his channel, the guys well researched and knowledgable, the cops are knocking on the wrong door..
Thanks for this story, kids hilarious!

He's occasionally amusing and I'm fascinated by the way he mixes media and activism, but I generally don't share his politics.

But the cops using "fixated persons" laws to go after him is terrifying.

He's occasionally amusing and I'm fascinated by the way he mixes media and activism, but I generally don't share his politics.

But the cops using "fixated persons" laws to go after him is terrifying.
Dont know enough about the guy to comment on his politics but I do love a good takedown, after watching that he nailed him..
still think he’d be good at 4 corners.

Last edited:
Nothing to it, I assume?

I mean, sounds like the Stewart family has had a rough time since Tim and his son Jesse were radicalised by QAnon crap, like lots of other families.

But there was nothing new in it, no new revelations, and all the links to Morrison and suggestions that he's somehow influenced by QAnon thinking extremely tenuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back