Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

sruss

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jeez, I can’t stand Leigh Sales. leigh you are targeted on social media because of your partisan attacks on Victoria and the ALP, don’t try to twist it into anything more nefarious than that. You’re allowed to have the pro-LNP agenda that she clearly does, but you cannot make your views on it so damn obvious when you anchor the nightly current affairs program on the tax payer funded TV station and not expect to be called out on it.
If she thinks she can keep giving Scummo and Berejiklian a pass while doomsdaying about Vic without being called a stupid moron, well then, I don’t know what to say? You are a stupid moron Leigh.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Love his appearance on the view. When he obviously doesn’t give a *. The bit where he says he thought about not saying r-**** so he thought he’d say Down syndrome and says i
realised i did something unforgivable and just pops a mint. Just played them perfectly and they didn’t even know it

Besties I wish this place live streamed, I would put on an amazing show
giphy.gif

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We’d laugh again.

You and I would but you’re kidding yourself if you think the overly sensitive loud haven’t made it hard for comics. Thankfully the comics are fighting back. Just had a quick look on YouTube, Norm has a half hour compilation of black jokes and even a 15 minute one on rape. Look at what they tried to do to Bill Burr and Dave Chapelle after their last specials, or what the bloke Hinchcliffe gave a career to tried to do to him… before the whole story came out.

Not totally unexpected, but this is only going worsen our dependency on the USA. We have no nuclear industry to support it all and it is off-the-shelf, so the yanks will have all the source codes for all the important tech/systems.

He forgot his name 🤣.

How the * is he Prime Minister.
He isn’t a leaders arsehole.

This country was finished when we voted him in 2019. This guy. * me I’m embarrassed. Where as a society did we go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back