Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the premiership photo with the team in the shower naked holding the cup?

Asking for a friend totally not going to print it out and blu tack it to the ceiling of my room so I can look at it when I lay down :stern look

Does anyone have the premiership photo with the team in the shower naked holding the cup?

Asking for a friend totally not going to print it out and blu tack it to the ceiling of my room so I can look at it when I lay down :stern look
Sure the club will help you out

Also today I got my first abuse by a bowling ball looking ass man.

I was redoing his change and we couldn’t open the till and about 2 mins later when I give it to him (he fking payed for a $13 meal with a $50 note and $1 lol wtf) then he goes “was it really that hard” but like in that bloody tone.

like stfu

Also today I got my first abuse by a bowling ball looking ass man.

I was redoing his change and we couldn’t open the till and about 2 mins later when I give it to him (he fking payed for a $13 meal with a $50 note and $1 lol wtf) then he goes “was it really that hard” but like in that bloody tone.

like stfu
Are you baldist

Maybe the rots met up before they hit the lungs and guts and cancelled each other out
Sounds logical to me. You should be talking to the covid vaccine people with the ability you have to break down complicated health issues like this.

There is an economic collapse on its way.

Dunno if you've noticed me banging on about supply chains for a while but its part of the problem.

auspost is ****ed too.

Heard from mail man that they gonna be delivering on weekends for years to come because of it

Sounds logical to me. You should be talking to the covid vaccine people with the ability you have to break down complicated health issues like this.
I’m not saying it’s the answer, actually I’m asking the question.

Be questioning

Coach Emeritus Scamper from this morning:
View attachment 1260079
we think (a few people who go to the farm too) that Scamper is going deaf (or has gone deaf already). he has to spend the nights now in the tack room because of that (to keep him safe).
other then that, he is fine (doing good for a 15 year old barn cat)

There is an economic collapse on its way.

Dunno if you've noticed me banging on about supply chains for a while but its part of the problem.

a permanent end to frivolous shipping would be unambiguously good for the world. maybe we can stop buying pointless plastic s**t, and make things locally that we actually need

a permanent end to frivolous shipping would be unambiguously good for the world. maybe we can stop buying pointless plastic sh*t, and make things locally that we actually need
I’m so on the fence about fast fashion. It’s horrible working conditions for labour and bad for the environment. On the other hand it’s really affordable for the people who can’t spend $125 on an Australian business Mr Winston jumper.

Disaster at the see see household overnight. I heard a crash at about midnight and just assumed it was the cats up to their usual nocturnal f***ery. However, I woke this morning to discover that my treasured 1996 Premiership team print (purchased from the club) had fallen from the study wall. The frame and glass broke into several pieces and the print has scratches all over it.

However, on closer inspection, it appears that this "collector's item" is just a poster glued to a piece of ply board. I've already found a poster online and will get that framed. I never did like the original frame anyway as it looked really cheap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disaster at the see see household overnight. I heard a crash at about midnight and just assumed it was the cats up to their usual nocturnal f***ery. However, I woke this morning to discover that my treasured 1996 Premiership team print (purchased from the club) had fallen from the study wall. The frame and glass broke into several pieces and the print has scratches all over it.

However, on closer inspection, it appears that this "collector's item" is just a poster glued to a piece of ply board. I've already found a poster online and will get that framed. I never did like the original frame anyway as it looked really cheap.
Are you sure Ricky Nixon didn’t sell it to you :stern look

a permanent end to frivolous shipping would be unambiguously good for the world. maybe we can stop buying pointless plastic sh*t, and make things locally that we actually need
This situation is an opportunity. But you are also talking about ending consumerism which would trash the world's economy. (But is that a bad thing? Climate change won't be dealt with by consumerist societies. Its excess consumption that drives it.)

I’m so on the fence about fast fashion. It’s horrible working conditions for labour and bad for the environment. On the other hand it’s really affordable for the people who can’t spend $125 on an Australian business Mr Winston jumper.
So on one hand its crap and on the other hand its also crap?

So on one hand its crap and on the other hand its also crap?

Just hear me out ferbs.

No, some of sheins clothing is amazing quality!! I brought a pair of jeans and they are literally amazing for the price compared to my Tommy Hilfiger ones that cost me a arm and a half.

It’s like a ‘controversial’ topic among young ppl, I cannot just be like ‘don’t buy fast fashion’ because that would be hypocritical as I frequently buy off it. like not all people can afford to buy from Australian small businesses.

Just hear me out ferbs.

No, some of sheins clothing is amazing quality!! I brought a pair of jeans and they are literally amazing for the price compared to my Tommy Hilfiger ones that cost me a arm and a half.

It’s like a ‘controversial’ topic among young ppl, I cannot just be like ‘don’t buy fast fashion’ because that would be hypocritical as I frequently buy off it. like not all people can afford to buy from Australian small businesses.

All the youngsters where I live seem to buy everything from the op shop.

All the youngsters where I live seem to buy everything from the op shop.
Yes lol I went through that phase being ‘alternative’ they are also the ones that don’t like fast fashion lololol last year they swarmed Brunswick

It just popped up on my YouTube feed and I thought I’d share it because sometimes it’s easier to understand when it’s presented like that. Jimmy Dore probably does it best.

Don’t know who reported on the findings first but Glen Greenwald was definitely the first on the left who reported that there was no collusion going on between Trump and Russia way back when everyone (myself included) thought there was. Glen made himself very unpopular by doing so at the time, but he’s a proper journalist who doesn’t care if people don’t like what he reports on. Man people have turned on him now, because like a lot of lefties he’s disgusted with what the Democrats have become. People even call him alt right now, but they obviously haven’t been paying attention to what he’s been doing in South America. I mean talk about balls

There’s still people that believe the whole Trump/Russia thing even though it’s been debunked. You’d think Hillary overcooked it when she accused Tulsi of being a Russian asset during the Democrat primary contest.

I think it’s important that people see that their system is broken. Americans had to choose between Trump and Biden, I don’t think anyone can honestly say either of those guys are fit to run the most powerful country in the world.

Is that the proper journalist that is appearing more and more on Fox News?

Yes lol I went through that phase being ‘alternative’ they are also the ones that don’t like fast fashion lololol last year they swarmed Brunswick

To me it looks like the dorkier you look the cooler you are. Is that right? If so they go to a lot of trouble to dress badly. Then there’s the ones that dress exactly like I did in the late 80’s early 90’s….pretty much the worst period for fashion imo.

I see them queuing outside the joints along Sydney rd all the time. I was renovating a house on Hope street once and there must have been some sort of dork clothing sale on because these kids were queued from just before the train line to about where Lux (just shy of a block). Never seen so many mullets and bum barely there moustaches. Was quite the sight.

To me it looks like the dorkier you look the cooler you are. Is that right? If so they go to a lot of trouble to dress badly. Then there’s the ones that dress exactly like I did in the late 80’s early 90’s….pretty much the worst period for fashion imo.

I see them queuing outside the joints along Sydney rd all the time. I was renovating a house on Hope street once and there must have been some sort of dork clothing sale on because these kids were queued from just before the train line to about where Lux (just shy of a block). Never seen so many mullets and bum barely there moustaches. Was quite the sight.
HAHAHAHA yes, you have to go to savers and get the baggiest jeans you see with an oversized old Kmart zip up jacket and ur tote bag.

The worst ones though are the people that are from like the eastern suburbs that have never been in the north and how awkward they look idk how to describe it but it’s hilarious. 7B614F51-5888-4C13-8506-C5D2F05DE5A7.jpeg
Pfa me going through that phase lolol not the greatest time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back