Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly can’t think of a single reason why they would so heavily redact the flight records that doesn’t involve protection high profile people.
Those people aren't on trial, that's why.

And when they do face justice, having their names released in connection with Maxwell and Epstein would prejudice their own trials.

Looks like Chief throwing a bone of his presence to the most populated board on this cash cow.

Also, my cat just walked across my phone while I was typing this snarky post and tried to to change my language on the phone to Chinese.
Huawei phone?

Fair enough.

Do you think those people will be put on trial?
I imagine they'll get a few lower-grade celebrities or kinda well-known people, just so it looks like they've done something. And the higher up people are, the less likely they'd be to get charged. That's how it always is, isn't it?

Also worth noting that just because a person went on his plane or to his parties, etc, it doesn't necessarily mean that they've done anything wrong. In fact, it you were really calculated about it, you'd make sure that you had a lot of people who could vouch that what they saw was all above board.

I imagine they'll get a few lower-grade celebrities or kinda well-known people, just so it looks like they've done something. And the higher up people are, the less likely they'd be to get charged. That's how it always is, isn't it?

Also worth noting that just because a person went on his plane or to his parties, etc, it doesn't necessarily mean that they've done anything wrong. In fact, it you were really calculated about it, you'd make sure that you had a lot of people who could vouch that what they saw was all above board.

Absolutely. A lot of them were scientists and tech dorks that were probably just exited for an invitation, but he did run an underage sex trafficking organisation so some definitely knew what they were doing.

I listened to an interview with Steven Pinker and he was saying that he was at a party or ball or something, Epstein was there and someone took a photo of them together and now it’s on the internet. He must cop a lot of s**t for it because he sounded very sad about it. Just getting photographed with Epstein is compromising.

90053802-59FE-4314-8D98-DB47D079200E.jpeg

Absolutely. A lot of them were scientists and tech dorks that were probably just exited for an invitation, but he did run an underage sex trafficking organisation so some definitely knew what they were doing.

I listened to an interview with Steven Pinker and he was saying that he was at a party or ball or something, Epstein was there and someone took a photo of them together and now it’s on the internet. He must cop a lot of sh*t for it because he sounded very sad about it. Just getting photographed with Epstein is compromising.

View attachment 1303541

They look like creeps, they aren’t hiding anything.

I listened to an interview with Steven Pinker and he was saying that he was at a party or ball or something, Epstein was there and someone took a photo of them together and now it’s on the internet. He must cop a lot of sh*t for it because he sounded very sad about it. Just getting photographed with Epstein is compromising.

View attachment 1303541

Pinker is a scientist and a lecturer, sadly, they are heavily reliant on funding from rich people and they sometimes attend fundraising events. I doubt he would know most people at these events. I am not sure how someone is meant to foresee who or who isn't a piece of s**t in advance.

Pinker is a scientist and a lecturer, sadly, they are heavily reliant on funding from rich people and they sometimes attend fundraising events. I doubt he would know most people at these events. I am not sure how someone is meant to foresee who or who isn't a piece of sh*t in advance.
There would be a fair few unfortunate individuals that were caught on film with Epstein in public. The ones who really can't avoid extreme scrutiny are guys like Clinton who flew with Epstein 26 times, Prince Andrew--as well as being accused by Virginia Giuffre of rape--kept seeing Epstein after his arrest in 2011 and Bill Gates who was in a similar situation to Prince Andrew and also gave out that atrocious interview where he came across as guilty as sin.

Pinker is a scientist and a lecturer, sadly, they are heavily reliant on funding from rich people and they sometimes attend fundraising events. I doubt he would know most people at these events. I am not sure how someone is meant to foresee who or who isn't a piece of sh*t in advance.

That’s exactly what he said happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There would be a fair few unfortunate individuals that were caught on film with Epstein in public. The ones who really can't avoid extreme scrutiny are guys like Clinton who flew with Epstein 26 times, Prince Andrew--as well as being accused by Virginia Giuffre of rape--kept seeing Epstein after his arrest in 2011 and Bill Gates who was in a similar situation to Prince Andrew and also gave out that atrocious interview where he came across as guilty as sin.

Yeah, I am a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty, but lets just say there will be no surprises with people who frequently spent time with him get caught up in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back