Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you may be aware that our son was born in September with a congenital heart condition. He spent a little time at home with us in October, but had been in the hospital for the last 69 days. I’m pleased to report that after 69 days and 4 surgeries, the doctors are happy with how his heart is working and he came home last night - as long as everything goes according to plan, he won’t need to go back into the hospital until he’s 4-5 years old. It was a long slog over birthdays, holidays and Christmas, but it was worth every second of pain and hardship to get him healthy. F5C1A8FA-463C-4360-BA04-B0A593956D90.jpeg

Some of you may be aware that our son was born in September with a congenital heart condition. He spent a little time at home with us in October, but had been in the hospital for the last 69 days. I’m pleased to report that after 69 days and 4 surgeries, the doctors are happy with how his heart is working and he came home last night - as long as everything goes according to plan, he won’t need to go back into the hospital until he’s 4-5 years old. It was a long slog over birthdays, holidays and Christmas, but it was worth every second of pain and hardship to get him healthy.View attachment 1306538

Brizzard do your surgeries ?

Some of you may be aware that our son was born in September with a congenital heart condition. He spent a little time at home with us in October, but had been in the hospital for the last 69 days. I’m pleased to report that after 69 days and 4 surgeries, the doctors are happy with how his heart is working and he came home last night - as long as everything goes according to plan, he won’t need to go back into the hospital until he’s 4-5 years old. It was a long slog over birthdays, holidays and Christmas, but it was worth every second of pain and hardship to get him healthy.View attachment 1306538
Best wishes.

All the best

Best story so far this year. Best wishes to you all and peace and love to your son.

Amazing. Hooray for you and your family!

Brilliant news mate.

That's so awesome mate. Glad you've all had a good outcome and best of luck to your little man.

Awesome news mate, he’s a good little Joey

Controversial Take:
This is also how I feel after drinking

“Owens, who had never held a valid driver’s licence in his life, returned a positive blood/alcohol reading of 0.180, which is more than four times the legal limit.

When police questioned the Boyup Brook man about being illegally behind the wheel, he told them: “I don’t need a licence, I am the best driver in Australia.””

in no way condoning his actions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Controversial Take:

“Owens, who had never held a valid driver’s licence in his life, returned a positive blood/alcohol reading of 0.180, which is more than four times the legal limit.

When police questioned the Boyup Brook man about being illegally behind the wheel, he told them: “I don’t need a licence, I am the best driver in Australia.””

A South West man who has been banned from ever getting behind the wheel of a car again told police he never needed a licence because he was the “best driver in Australia.”

so heres the dilemma, if he was content to drive without a licence, do you think a ban is really going to have any effect?

Controversial Take:

Well there's the best Aus driver but he wouldn't be top 10,000,000 in Russia one would suggest. I do though like the cut of his jib. Dennis Pagan was big on confidence.

i won't even mention that I actually think the dudes a pelican and that type of behaviour goes against all social norms and he should be shot.

Not to long until he throws his first marshmallow at the drug cheats.

Val Keating have you seen this?

Yeah I follow that writer on Twitter. He’s done an excellent job of reporting on the case.

It is a bit sus isn’t it? This is going to drag on for years.

It’s funny. No one I know personally really wants to know about the case and the potential people involved. It’s like it’s too much.

I’ve stopped bringing it up because people don’t want to think about it. Apathy is why they’ll all get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back