Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visa fees have been used to create easy money for the Commonwealth for the last couple of decades. Partner Visa rates are huge compared to what they were, and a ton are sold on to NZ folk who came over after 2003.

Yeh, her permanent visa back in 2016 was $7000 or so. Last time l get an asian trophy bride.

The murdered Palestinian journalist was set to be buried today. Here you can see pallbearers trying to carry her coffin out of the Church so she can be laid to rest. Israeli police attacked them because they displayed the Palestinian flag on her coffin. This is literally what apartheid looks like. I’ve never seen anything so brazingly disgusting in my life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I agree with the sentiment of this video, if Labor win this election how much of this will change:

Nothing will change. They are essentially the same parties now imo.

I am preferencing almost every minor party ahead of them.

I'm voting One Nation for the first time.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It is survival of the sh*ttest even more than ever before. Draw a moustache on your turd Arch and I will vote for it ahead of the dross produced by our political system.

That's not really true. There are significant differences between them every election.

At the last election if Labor had won then the bushfires wouldn't have been as bad. Crazy as that sounds its true.

That's not really true. There are significant differences between them every election.

At the last election if Labor had won then the bushfires wouldn't have been as bad. Crazy as that sounds its true.
And yet nothing changes.

What makes you think the bushfires would of been different? I know nothing about them.

Does labour have a bunch of proficient back burners in cabinet? Lol

Outcomes like that may be the case however our electorate is a safe seat and has been for some time, there is an independent running i will be voting for who has ties to Cathy McGowans independent network. but it means nothing because the majority of our electorate vote historical party lines. and so our new West Gippsland hospital becomes a political can like the tulla rail link that gets perennially kicked down the road. people are their own worst enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back