Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden’s truth ministry is gone, and to make things even more bizarre Nina Jankowicz, the person tapped to be the leader has been outed as the person behind a Tiffany Dover is dead podcast...

Biden’s truth ministry is gone, and to make things even more bizarre Nina Jankowicz, the person tapped to be the leader has been outed as the person behind a Tiffany Dover is dead podcast...

That didn’t last long. Did you see that song she sang? Honestly thought it was an unfunny joke till I worked out that she actually was a “truth minister”. Bizarre.

Edit- I just read the article. Is the New York Post right wing now?

Last edited:

That didn’t last long. Did you see that song she sang? Honestly thought it was an unfunny joke till I worked out that she actually was a “truth minister”. Bizarre.
this is a movie script yeah?
this honestly wouldn’t be out of place in the Great Dictator or the Death of Stalin

Last edited:

Maybe I missed it, but as far as I can see, there is zero reference to Tiffany Dover in that article.

That second bits not in the article, ultimately unrelated to her leaving the mot.
the whole thing is a head scratcher

Yeah, I'm just questioning why you even put that bit in.

The only ones pushing the Tiffany is Dead line are the desperate anti-vaxxers, who are also 100% anti-Biden. So it makes no sense that a representative of Biden would be behind that fantasy.

the medium wasnt important. It’s gone.

Yeah I get that. It was pretty bizarre from the start. I saw the song when it went viral and couldn’t work out the joke till I realised it was literally a government official. I thought it was some MAGA style pisstake of the Biden administration at first.

I was just LOLing at myself for asking if the NYP is right wing now…. when it’s been owned by Murdoch since 76.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'm just questioning why you even put that bit in.

The only ones pushing the Tiffany is Dead line are the desperate anti-vaxxers, who are also 100% anti-Biden. So it makes no sense that a representative of Biden would be behind that fantasy.
vals best movie might explain relevance more then I ever can..
giphy.gif

Last edited:
First time voter!!! I’m pretty excited!! After speaking to friends about it and having discussions I think I have made my decision.

The hardest decision is deciding who to put last the Libs, one nation or United aus party.

If ever there were a sign of the impending apocalypse, this is surely it. Monkey Pox FFS.

First time voter!!! I’m pretty excited!! After speaking to friends about it and having discussions I think I have made my decision.

The hardest decision is deciding who to put last the Libs, one nation or United aus party.
Wish you could do an 'equal last' preference for those three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back