Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
its hot here today:
IMG_0773.jpg

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
What could go wrong?

This coming from an organisation and Director-General that had Robert Magabe as an ambassador before the s**t hit the fan.

Almost certain we shouldn't be giving the WHO any powers whatsoever when it comes to pandemic response considering they lauded and still applaud China's response to Covid of locking millions down with massive food shortages and beating pets to death in the streets with batons.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
You're a easy mark for these conspiracy texts and emails you sign up for.

You've bee n told that no country is handing over powers to the WHO, but it cannot penetrate that head of yours.

Anyway, One Nation and the UAP got smashed again. ALP with Greens holding the power. Sook it up, champ.

Apr 7, 2013
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
You're a easy mark for these conspiracy texts and emails you sign up for.

You've bee n told that no country is handing over powers to the WHO, but it cannot penetrate that head of yours.

Anyway, One Nation and the UAP got smashed again. ALP with Greens holding the power. Sook it up, champ.

Rent free in the lefty * wits head lol

Tell me more about this pandemic preparedness treaty ive got all wrong or are you to busy fapping over up coming record high energy prices, uncontrolled inflation and the latest Mike Cannon-Brookes tweets?

"Sook it up, champ?" Fmd. Lol.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Rent free in the lefty duck wits head lol

Tell me more about this pandemic preparedness treaty ive got all wrong or are you to busy fapping over up coming record high energy prices, uncontrolled inflation and the latest Mike Cannon-Brookes tweets?

"Sook it up, champ?" Fmd. Lol.

You haven't even read it, have you? You've heard Tucker Carlson say it or wheover and just swallowed it whole.

Here. Have a read. All the amendments are even underlined. Tell me what we should be scared of.

Go on.

Apr 7, 2013
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
You haven't even read it, have you? You've heard Tucker Carlson say it or wheover and just swallowed it whole.

Here. Have a read. All the amendments are even underlined. Tell me what we should be scared of.

Go on.

Iv'e watched a few Tucker Carlson clips on YouTube, his interview with the Hungarian Prime Minister was pretty good, although i wouldn't recommend it to a lefty campaigner as they arn't letting Ukrainian refugees into their country which would no doubt make your head explode. Not sure if conservative or far right, but they are all the same to lefties, right?

I watch all sorts of news from Don Lemon to the Rubin Report, although he has moved so far right it all sounds the same. Kind of like far left muppets.

Anyway...

The Ex PM didn't shoot the reporter down when she asked about handing over more control to the WHO -

The new PM didnt want to elaborate but says will support 1.37 in -

I read the report a few weeks ago and you are making s**t up on reasons to be 'scared' of it. I never said that or alluded to it in any post. Its concerning though, especially after the last 2 years. Governments have had penchant for handballing health responsibilities and enacting emergency health laws and new laws within emergency health laws that makes them untrustworthy in my opinion.

If you want to put all your trust into government and unelected institutions they get into bed with, then more power to you. I guess you have more to worry about in the immediate future, such as what words constitute violence, racial undertones in posts that arn't there, genderism and which coal powered power station we should shut down immediately...

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Iv'e watched a few Tucker Carlson clips on YouTube, his interview with the Hungarian Prime Minister was pretty good, although i wouldn't recommend it to a lefty campaigner as they arn't letting Ukrainian refugees into their country which would no doubt make your head explode. Not sure if conservative or far right, but they are all the same to lefties, right?

I watch all sorts of news from Don Lemon to the Rubin Report, although he has moved so far right it all sounds the same. Kind of like far left muppets.

Anyway...

The Ex PM didn't shoot the reporter down when she asked about handing over more control to the WHO -

The new PM didnt want to elaborate but says will support 1.37 in -

I read the report a few weeks ago and you are making s**t up on reasons to be 'scared' of it. I never said that or alluded to it in any post. Its concerning though, especially after the last 2 years. Governments have had penchant for handballing health responsibilities and enacting emergency health laws and new laws within emergency health laws that makes them untrustworthy in my opinion.

If you want to put all your trust into government and unelected institutions they get into bed with, then more power to you. I guess you have more to worry about in the immediate future, such as what words constitute violence, racial undertones in posts that arn't there, genderism and which coal powered power station we should shut down immediately...

Lots of of words but what you’re saying is “I don’t know”.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is incorrect. I know first hand that Hungary has been taking Ukrainian refugees.

Apr 7, 2013
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
This is incorrect. I know first hand that Hungary has been taking Ukrainian refugees.
Yeah it was a while ago, so maybe it was refugees without papers come to think of it...

A quick google search reveals -

Ukrainian citizens with biometric passports can enter Hungary directly from Ukraine and have the right to onward travel within the bloc. They also have the right to temporary protection in the country.

However, questions are being raised about how many Ukrainians really stayed in the country and how many Hungary is actually helping. The accusations started in March, but now tensions between Budapest and Kyiv have frayed further after a top Ukrainian security official claimed that Moscow had warned Budapest of its plans to invade Ukraine ahead of the actual war. It is a claim that the Hungarian government has angrily denied.

According to UN figures from May 3, out of more than 5.6 million people who are thought to have left Ukraine since the start of the war, Hungary is thought to be currently hosting 539,821 people who fled their country.

However, the BBC, reporting on May 4, notes that since Poland, Hungary and Slovakia are part of the Schengen area, many who may have initially crossed into those countries could have moved on to other countries within the EU, or beyond.

Apr 7, 2013
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons
You brought it up champ.

When called out, youve got nothing. Perfect One Nation/Palmer voter.
Lol

How exactly did you 'call me out'? You linked a doc and then proceeded to bullshit about * all as usual...

Perfect lefty dickhead. Have a sauv blanc mate and marvel at your arts degree on the wall that's worth nothing.

W

another shooting in the US, this time in texas, 17 kids gunned down at an elementary school,

simply bewildering
This is so sad. May the children and teachers Rest In Peace ❤️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No wonder the Israelis refused to investigate it.
Why would you even allow your murderer to investigate it? Imagine allowing Russia to investigate their own killings. The ICC needs to be involved and whoever is responsible charged and jailed.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why would you even allow your murderer to investigate it? Imagine allowing Russia to investigate their own killings. The ICC needs to be involved and whoever is responsible charged and jailed.

They should for sure. Israel is a disgrace. Then if you say that it’s “oh you’re an antisemite”. But it’s not really, the country Israel does so much ****ed up stuff, like for example protecting that ex principle from being brought back to Australia to face the consequences of her crimes.

They’re literally committing apartheid and the world ignores it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back