Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late 60s was when the move to bring church and state into alignment started in the US.

So they are currently rated as a deficient democracy.

This decision will not improve that and is likely to increase their civil tensions.

I really do wonder if they are on a pathway to actual class conflict.

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is what happens when you elect wrestlers, actors and narcissists into positions of power. They install their minions and the influence rolls on. Just embarrassing and devastating for the US. #prochoice

This guy was my favorite character as a kid and young adult. So sad to see what he has become.

Winter Solstice today, shortest day of the year. Who's your guess for getting about naked around midnight in some sort of pagan ritual ?

1. Ferball
2. Koshari
3. Lomas
Went to a super spreader event last night Hoj. The Lismore Lantern Parade.

Was great. The town isn't even fully open yet but shitloads of people turned up. Thousands and thousands. Had a big pagan ceremony on the river bank. Lots of kids tho so no one got their clobber off and danced around the fire.

Quick shout out to Nutjob and roos_fanatic08 for their work during the floods too. Lots of grateful people there last night.

We're currently staying at my brother in law's place in Brisbane and this morning my five year old was swinging around a large Pokemon doll which slipped out of his grasp ... and straight into the 75 inch TV.

Shopping for a new 75 inch TV sure wasn't on my holiday bingo card.

The most annoying part is that he didn't do it to our seven year old 55 inch at home so we could upgrade to something newer and bigger.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We're currently staying at my brother in law's place in Brisbane and this morning my five year old was swinging around a large Pokemon doll which slipped out of his grasp ... and straight into the 75 inch TV.

The most annoying part is that he didn't do it to our seven year old 55 inch at home so we could upgrade to something newer and bigger.

What Pokemon was it?

Tell me what you get, we're in the market atm, too.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2011
Wentz Wagon
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Body Slam was super effective!

I'm guessing no accidental damage policy for the BiL

Apr 7, 2013
Cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons

Pay the excess instead.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Imo, you can't beat the OLEDs from LG although I havnt been in the market for a telly for 2 years...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

4EDFD377-7F2C-4F33-AA64-D6BBC0F8A6BA.jpeg

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

King Corey The Filth Wizard Twinkletoes Flawed Genius

You should all put your hands out for your slice….
Every time I read about reddit, I think poor Aaron Swartz.

You should look up Super mod maxwellhill on reddit, very bizarre and a lot of stuff posted was wiped.

Every time I read about reddit, I think poor Aaron Swartz.

You should look up Super mod maxwellhill on reddit, very bizarre and a lot of stuff posted was wiped.
Yeah I found a link to comments about it. interesting

As for deleted posts, there used to be sites that housed everything that was ever posted there deleted or not.

Deddit maybe, I can't recall. I am also not really going to go looking.

The first 2021 census results have revealed a generational shift in Australia’s make-up, with the Millennials catching up to the Baby Boomers for the first time.

The nationwide survey, carried out every five years, showed those born between 1981 and 1995 (Millennials) and those born between 1946 and 1965 (Boomers) each account for 21.5 per cent of the population.

The Australian Bureau of Statistics said each of these generations now had more than 5.4 million people, with only 5,662 more Boomers than Millennials counted on August 10.

Over the past 10 years, the Millennials (aged 25 to 39) increased from 20.4 per cent of the population in 2011 to 21.5 per cent in 2021. In the same time, the Boomers (55 to 74) decreased from 25.4 per cent to 21.5 per cent.

About damn time

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne

The first 2021 census results have revealed a generational shift in Australia’s make-up, with the Millennials catching up to the Baby Boomers for the first time.

The nationwide survey, carried out every five years, showed those born between 1981 and 1995 (Millennials) and those born between 1946 and 1965 (Boomers) each account for 21.5 per cent of the population.

The Australian Bureau of Statistics said each of these generations now had more than 5.4 million people, with only 5,662 more Boomers than Millennials counted on August 10.

Over the past 10 years, the Millennials (aged 25 to 39) increased from 20.4 per cent of the population in 2011 to 21.5 per cent in 2021. In the same time, the Boomers (55 to 74) decreased from 25.4 per cent to 21.5 per cent.

About damn time
40 to 54 the forgotton generation

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Same census revealed we are less religious than ever, with those identifying as Christians dropping below 50% for the first time and identifying as secular at about 40%. Hinduism and Islamism had a small increase however.

But it's nice knowing any loons like they have in America that live here have to live with the fact they are becoming irrelevant. I guess Sky News should start organizing some group therapy and start buying lots of tissues..

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Same census revealed we are less religious than ever, with those identifying as Christians dropping below 50% for the first time and identifying as secular at about 40%. Hinduism and Islamism had a small increase however.

But it's nice knowing any loons like they have in America that live here have to live with the fact they are becoming irrelevant. I guess Sky News should start organizing some group therapy and start buying lots of tissues..
its not just religion but a lot of superstitions are disregarded these days,

was listning to ABC drive and Chevastik kept trying to paint a link between faith and the behaviour of mainstream churches.

realistically the behavior of people within a church should have no positive or negative influence if someone believes in deities , that is a product of people becoming better educated. i will acknowledge that behavioral traits will influence if religious people choose to spend time in said organisations however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back