Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Now she’s been sentenced and not a single client named I wonder if the story will go away? There’s a civil case against the prince but that’s about it.

Have to wonder if the suicide of Epstein after deciding to cooperate has played a role in her not naming anyone.

We're currently staying at my brother in law's place in Brisbane and this morning my five year old was swinging around a large Pokemon doll which slipped out of his grasp ... and straight into the 75 inch TV.

Shopping for a new 75 inch TV sure wasn't on my holiday bingo card.

The most annoying part is that he didn't do it to our seven year old 55 inch at home so we could upgrade to something newer and bigger.
Quick update:

Day 2 - iPad meets slate floor, cracked screen.

Day 3 - loses one of his mum's earpods on the plane to Cairns.

The kid is on a f***ing mission.

Getting close to justifying the home insurance accidental damage claim. Can you pretend he broke everything at once?
We've got another 8 days up here so plenty more potential damage to be done. I'll do a final tally when we get back and then try to work out a catch all scenario that's so implausible, the insurance company will have to believe it.

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Now she’s been sentenced and not a single client named I wonder if the story will go away? There’s a civil case against the prince but that’s about it.

Have to wonder if the suicide of Epstein after deciding to cooperate has played a role in her not naming anyone.

We'll wake up soon to reports she's committed "suicide" long before she names any names.

The likes of Prince Andrew, Trump and Bill Clinton will get away with it all. The powerful almost always do.

Amazing vision. Sorry if I have posted before. (i'm a Greyhound rescuer)

Same here, got a 7 year old greyhound who we adopted at 4 years old. Love her to bits.
What about you?

Same census revealed we are less religious than ever, with those identifying as Christians dropping below 50% for the first time and identifying as secular at about 40%. Hinduism and Islamism had a small increase however.

But it's nice knowing any loons like they have in America that live here have to live with the fact they are becoming irrelevant. I guess Sky News should start organizing some group therapy and start buying lots of tissues..
We're still religious, we just worship "The Market"(tm).

Mr Lloyd Christmas

Premiership Player
May 5, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Same here, got a 7 year old greyhound who we adopted at 4 years old. Love her to bits.
What about you?

Awesome!! Have a pic?

Two greyhounds here mate. Both males.

Terry is near 7 (been unwell but he's on his way back!) and Bud 3 and a bit. (yes both adopted, i'd have ten if I could)

1656639222674.jpeg

1656639395474.jpeg

1656639525403.jpeg

I have hit a milestone!! (Nothing exciting though but it is to me)

So I recently hired a financial advisor as I am starting to bring in the big $$ hehe (at 19 😮) through different ways of course ;) joking.

But yesterday after weeks of learning and talking about the stock markets and investing, I opened my portfolio!!! (Through commsec pocket) Although I still am a noob at this my big advice from my advisor is to not look at it.

Now my team and I are looking at potentially applying for a credit card!

I have come a long way on my journey from having no savings last year to having a s**t ton now it’s awesome. To now having also money tucked away in an emergency account through UP.

My team is awesome and have taught me so much about how to save money and how to spend.

I have hit a milestone!! (Nothing exciting though but it is to me)

So I recently hired a financial advisor as I am starting to bring in the big $$ hehe (at 19 😮) through different ways of course ;) joking.

But yesterday after weeks of learning and talking about the stock markets and investing, I opened my portfolio!!! (Through commsec pocket) Although I still am a noob at this my big advice from my advisor is to not look at it.

Now my team and I are looking at potentially applying for a credit card!

I have come a long way on my journey from having no savings last year to having a s**t ton now it’s awesome. To now having also money tucked away in an emergency account through UP.

My team is awesome and have taught me so much about how to save money and how to spend.
This is awesome stuff Ligma.

One of my regrets is not starting to invest until a bit later in life, although I did chuck an extra 5% or so into super from 17 years of age. Getting started on investing at 19yo is fantastic and provided you make it a consistent thing, the compounding growth over a long period will see you do well.

FWIW - I think you do need to look at your portfolio from time to time, just not every day as it will do your head in with the rises and falls.

Congratulations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back